UoP School of Dentistry Class of 2027* Interview/Acceptance Thread

Declined my seat. Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks.
GPA: 3.3
DAT: AA: 25, TS: 26, PAT: 25

2/15

As of now, there are 5 interview dates left. (1 in Feb 29, 2 in March, 2 in April). It seems April 8 could be the last date. There is still hope!
Thank you for your reply!

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an interview invite but the only available date is in early April. does anyone know if I'll have a chance of being accepted or will I be more likely on the waitlist? I have an acceptance at BU so I'm not sure if it's worth traveling to SF and end up being waitlisted

I received an interview invite but the only available date is in early April. does anyone know if I'll have a chance of being accepted or will I be more likely on the waitlist? I have an acceptance at BU so I'm not sure if it's worth traveling to SF and end up being waitlisted
If you like the school, I would not squander any opportunity

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats on your interview! Do you mind sharing when you applied and what stats you had?

For those who filled out the interview form, how did y'all answer the question about three academic/professional highlights ? Did you do bullet points or write full sentences?

For those who filled out the interview form, how did y'all answer the question about three academic/professional highlights ? Did you do bullet points or write full sentences?
I listed them with semi-colons but I'm sure either format is fine!

Anyone who interviewed Jan/Feb receive a decision call/email?

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who interviewed today, did they say they're putting everyone on the waitlist or did I misinterpret?

The class is full already?

They said the class isn’t full but they have started putting people on the WL and that WL movement should start soon. I wasn’t completely sure if that meant they are putting everyone on the WL for now or if they’re just saying that WL could be an option

They said the class isn’t full but they have started putting people on the WL and that WL movement should start soon. I wasn’t completely sure if that meant they are putting everyone on the WL for now or if they’re just saying that WL could be an option
During my interview I interpreted it as adcom is being very selective right now so WL is as much a possibility as an acceptance.

Just got the call for the acceptance!! Interviewed 2/22!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
congrats! do you know how full the class is right now? and how was your interview experience?
Thanks! I was told the class has not been filled yet. I loved the overall experience that day. Especially the faculty interview. The most memorable one yet.

Thanks! I was told the class has not been filled yet. I loved the overall experience that day. Especially the faculty interview. The most memorable one yet.
i almost always hear this about uop interviews...

Received an acceptance this morning with dean’s scholarship! Interviewed 2/22 also (^:

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Interview #3
Notification date
: 2/2
Method of notification: Phone call then email
Residency: IS (CA)
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/14/23
Application complete date: 6/20 *Retook DAT 7/31/23 and requested school to hold application until scores were verified (8/18/23)
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.45; Overall: 3.50
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21 AA/21 TS/26 PAT/22 RC/None under 17
Method of interview: In Person
Feel free to msg me if you have any questions!

do you mind if i ask how do you know? is the class not full?
Not sure if the class is full yet but when you’re invited for an interview the sign-up has multiple dates available for you to choose and says how many spots have been filled for each.
has anyone heard about uop sending more interview?
The last date available is April 8 and with a full sign-up perhaps further interview invites will be based on people giving up their spot. I personally think there’s a chance/hope until they’ve finished conducting all interviews! Wishing you the best

Accepted 3:18PM Pacific time Friday Interviewed 3/7!

Reactions: 3 users