Roseman University Class of 2027* Interview/Acceptance Thread

The interview invite says to bring an electronic device. Would just my phone be okay or should i bring a laptop/ipad as well?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The interview invite says to bring an electronic device. Would just my phone be okay or should i bring a laptop/ipad as well?
Bring a laptop so you can take notes and access the materials they send beforehand

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
how did everyones interviews go today? did they mention anything about when we can hear about acceptances?

Members don't see this ad :)
how did everyones interviews go today? did they mention anything about when we can hear about acceptances?
Just had mine today. They said we can expect to hear back in a week.

Today was also the last interview date they have scheduled. Best of luck everyone~

Just had mine today. They said we can expect to hear back in a week.

Today was also the last interview date they have scheduled. Best of luck everyone~
awesome!!! goodluck :) i hope us waitlisters get good news too hehe fingers crossed 🤞

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone have a rough estimate of how many people are on the waitlist?
I don’t think that information is released. If I am wrong, I would love to know that number too. As hard as it feels, I think all we can do is hold tight right now and wait.

Do the stats on how many people were accepted the past years include people waitlisted as acceptances?

If the stats show the amount of people interviews with the amount accepted, that doesn’t include those who interviewed, then waitlisted and then accepted? How does that work?
it doesn't specify waitlists
usually just shows interviewed and accepted...

Members don't see this ad :)
I was assuming they were talking about people who were waitlisted after an interview
oh, sorry
i think i misunderstood the question
yes, it includes those waitlisted
i thought the question was are they broken out as a separate category- waitlisted, then accepted

Do you think it could be tomorrow that they send out new acceptances because today is the last day for those acceptances from 2/1 to make their deposit?

Anyone know if they have sent a new round of decisions out today?

do you guys think a majority of waitlisters send a letter of intent?

Do you think it makes any meaningful impact on chance of getting off the waitlist?
I sent a letter of intent and was accepted 2 weeks later. May have been a coincidence though.

I figured it would be March 1st, since people have 15 days to make their decision.

I figured it would be March 1st, since people have 15 days to make their decision.
I just figured since the 15th is when schools can see applicants info on deposits to other schools but the 1st makes sense as well

I think it will most likely be 1st! Does anyone know if there are webinars or anything we can attend to show continued interest? :)

Did everyone receive the continued interest email?

Me too! I guess they increased the class size? But does this mean it is already full with all 140 students?

Me too! I guess they increased the class size? But does this mean it is already full with all 140 students?
they are trying to cut down the waitlist so they get answers back faster...

Hi everyone!
Just doing a call-to-action to fill out the Recorded Video Interview survey to help future applicants. Since you have taken a Kira Talent interview (live or recorded), your input is especially desired.

Do you guys think they sent out more acceptances or are waiting till Monday?
Since the 1st was the 15th day for the last rounds deposits to be paid?

I think they are gonna wait a few days to compile a list of people who are willing to go the Nevada cohort and then send out more acceptances

nevada cohort?
they added 20 more seats to the class of 2027, and those 20 students will be heading over to the nevada campus after completing all their didactic courses. they sent out an email for waitlisted students to ask them if theyre primarily interested in the utah cohort (all three years in utah), the nevada cohort, or both.