Roseman University Class of 2027* Interview/Acceptance Thread

they added 20 more seats to the class of 2027, and those 20 students will be heading over to the nevada campus after completing all their didactic courses. they sent out an email for waitlisted students to ask them if theyre primarily interested in the utah cohort (all three years in utah), the nevada cohort, or both.
oh wow, no one ever talked about this before...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
When you all submitted the form sent out this past week, did you get a confirmation email saying it was received?

Is Roseman still sending out interviews for this 2023-2024 cycle?

I’m guessing there has been acceptances because 4 people have joined the Facebook group today.

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe because they just got those 20 extra spot for the nv/ut cohort, but I don’t know why they wouldn’t just select people off there waitlist.

Reactions: 3 users
Maybe because they just got those 20 extra spot for the nv/ut cohort, but I don’t know why they wouldn’t just select people off there waitlist.
So there are only 20 seats left?
Did everyone also get an email earlier about their waitlist confirmation status?

So there are only 20 seats left?
Did everyone also get an email earlier about their waitlist confirmation status?
I also got the confirmation. Not sure about amount of seats left. Hopefully we will get more info at the town hall meeting. I’m sure waitlist is going to get more movement in the next few weeks.

Reactions: 1 user
There are only 20 seats left
Is this confirmed? It was mentioned that there are 20 acceptances being sent out Wednesday, but does that mean the other 120 seats are filled with students who have accepted their offer letters? I assumed some might be "temporarily" filled by people who had received offers but had not yet responded.

Is this confirmed? It was mentioned that there are 20 acceptances being sent out Wednesday, but does that mean the other 120 seats are filled with students who have accepted their offer letters? I assumed some might be "temporarily" filled by people who had received offers but had not yet responded.
It was said in the meeting that they have “filled” the 120 Utah spots I would assume at least a few may take other offers but for now they said around 20 acceptances will go out wednesday

there are going to be more openings between now and the third week in march as the people holding multiple seats drop all but one...

Any updates?
No updates yet, still waiting on a response from my friend. I know they have a midterm today so just being patient. Good luck to everybody tomorrow, we’ve all worked so hard. Hang in there 🤞

Do you think everyone on the waitlist got the email about the UT/NV cohort? I wish we knew how many people are on the list lol

Do you think everyone on the waitlist got the email about the UT/NV cohort? I wish we knew how many people are on the list lol
I think everyone on the waitlist got the email. They also said there’s a lot of people on the waitlist they will be going through for the 20 spots

What was everyone’s first choice for the UT/NV cohort (if you don’t mind sharing)? :)

No updates yet, still waiting on a response from my friend. I know they have a midterm today so just being patient. Good luck to everybody tomorrow, we’ve all worked so hard. Hang in there

You stated your friend’s interview was confirmed for next week. But the message was deleted?

Did they say how they will be informing the 20 people? And if by email did they mention it would be at midnight like they informed us on Dec 15th?

Did they say how they will be informing the 20 people? And if by email did they mention it would be at midnight like they informed us on Dec 15th?
Probably email. I would assume they’ll be sending them out mid day

You stated your friend’s interview was confirmed for next week. But the message was deleted?
First offered date is as early as next week! I wanted to specify which day, but they haven’t picked yet. I’m going to upload a screenshot of appt confirmation once I have that.

Last edited:
I don’t know why they would tell us they weren’t having any more interviews

I don’t know why they would tell us they weren’t having any more interviews
I will try to call Alicia or admissions after today to see what’s going on. I’ve heard schools in the past sometimes extend more interviews when they don’t feel like the class feels complete, etc. But I agree, maybe somebody didn’t know, they changed their mind, or my friend isn’t being honest about their interview. Not sure. I will continue looking into this and let you guys know.

Last edited:
If someone gets word today and gets accepted into the Nevada cohort please let us know... and in the manner they did it. Thank you.

Reactions: 4 users