Roseman University Class of 2027* Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
They have sent emails at such random times in the past. 8am 12pm 3pm 5pm so who knows lol

I wonder if they’ll keep sending out emails from now, or if it was sent all at once?

Members don't see this ad :)
Which one is better? Touro NY/NM or Roseman Utah/Nevada
I would say Touro just because the way the didactic courses and clinical courses are more organized. The UT/NV one was literally made a few weeks ago, and tbh, the clinic will not be the same between the two locations. Once students go to NV, there won't be any D3's or D4's they will work alongside with. Curious to know how the students will be mentored in clinic..

I would say Touro just because the way the didactic courses and clinical courses are more organized. The UT/NV one was literally made a few weeks ago, and tbh, the clinic will not be the same between the two locations. Once students go to NV, there won't be any D3's or D4's they will work alongside with. Curious to know how the students will be mentored in clinic..
Which one would be cheaper cost wise? I think Roseman is a 3 year program.

Which one would be cheaper cost wise? I think Roseman is a 3 year program.
It is a 3 year program, but not sure which would be cheaper because you should also factor in living expenses in UT and NV. Also, Roseman is much more expensive than Touro.

Reactions: 1 user
Have they even sent out a waitlist status email if UT/NV Cohort was not offered..? They should at least provide an update

The class is now full right? We only wait to get off the waitlist if a spot opens?

The class is now full right? We only wait to get off the waitlist if a spot opens?
I believe so. I would expect a little movement after the 15th based on last year it looks like roseman sent out a few acceptances on the 20th

It was not sudden.. it was on their plan for a while… next year they are planning to add some more seats..

I will try to call Alicia or admissions after today to see what’s going on. I’ve heard schools in the past sometimes extend more interviews when they don’t feel like the class feels complete, etc. But I agree, maybe somebody didn’t know, they changed their mind, or my friend isn’t being honest about their interview. Not sure. I will continue looking into this and let you guys know.

So what ever happened did your friend actually get an interview? Or?

So what ever happened did your friend actually get an interview?
My friend is saying they had their interview (virtually) on Monday but some of the details they gave me aren’t very consistent with my experience. I tried calling admissions but nobody has picked up so I don’t have a conclusive answer but I’m thinking that it’s likely 2/9 was the last interview.

Anyone know if there has been waitlist movement since the 15th? Hope you're all hanging in there, this process is stressful lol

two people got off the waitlist this week. one interviewed in november, idk about the other person!

How do you know this?
Idk how they know but they are correct, 2 people just joined the group chat last night and were recently accepted. There is still some waitlist movement going on, currently about 90 people in the groupme, 115 in the FB group!

Idk how they know but they are correct, 2 people just joined the group chat last night and were recently accepted. There is still some waitlist movement going on, currently about 90 people in the groupme, 115 in the FB group!
Isn’t the amount of people in groupme 34? It was 32 few days ago and 2 new people joined.

Isn’t the amount of people in groupme 34? It was 32 few days ago and 2 new people joined.
That’s an unofficial groupme. There is another one that has the admissions director in it which is the “official” one

Anyone in the group me and/or Facebook that could give us a accurate estimate on how many spots are filled?

Anyone hear anything or know when the next round of acceptances are? Been waitlisted since December and I haven't heard anything back since...

Anyone hear anything or know when the next round of acceptances are? Been waitlisted since December and I haven't heard anything back since...
Same, I’ve been waitlisted since December and I still haven’t heard anything yet. I’m assuming they’ll give out more acceptances before the next application cycle opens?

Just got accepted off the waitlist (interviewed 2/9) via email @12:00 pm PST

I already have another offer so I will be withdrawing. I hope one of you get it!

Reactions: 2 users