USC School of Dentistry Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)

does anyone know how full the class is? or how full the facebook group or groupme is?

Members don't see this ad :)
the admission committee could be posted at coachella rn

Reactions: 2 users
Were the interviews on the 10th and 11th the last ones or are they going to send more?

yall i’m getting so restless, especially knowing we could hear back any moment from now until august😭

Reactions: 1 users
anyone here a reapplicant for this cycle? ostrow sent out rejections yesterday so I’m gearing up to reapply but just wanted to hear if anyone was more successful with getting an interview second time around

anyone here a reapplicant for this cycle? ostrow sent out rejections yesterday so I’m gearing up to reapply but just wanted to hear if anyone was more successful with getting an interview second time around
Do they send out rejections? I thought they would just keep people on waitlist?

They specifically said they don’t sent out formal rejections during the interview they just leave it as waitlisted..

They specifically said they don’t sent out formal rejections during the interview they just leave it as waitlisted..
I think rejections were for people that never got an interview with them. One of my friends that never interviewed was rejected

I think they are done with interviews which is why rejections got sent out yesterday for those who didn’t get an interview. I think that’s good because hopefully this week they will send out acceptances for those who interviewed late February and early March

Reactions: 1 user
No one from March interview has heard back right? I’m getting anxiety
Nope, I interviewed march 21st and haven’t heard back, I know it’s usually 5 weeks but considering they’re backed up it will probably take much longer

Reactions: 1 user
Nope, I interviewed march 21st and haven’t heard back, I know it’s usually 5 weeks but considering they’re backed up it will probably take much longer
I see thank you. Yea I was March 4 and still have not heard back… usually people hear back around this time based on previous years. Good luck to you!

How about the ones that interviewed in January? I didn’t hear back yet and wondering if there is any hope…. 🥲

hey! two questions for those who got accepted, one what day of the week did you hear back? people say they send acceptances on Friday. next did anyone get in with a lower dat (17/18)?

Sobbing again omg I feel like in previous years they’ve heard back by now 😭