UTHSCSA Dental Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

No more interviews being sent out :/

Members don't see this ad.

Are they full? I was leaving the door open with a slim chance of hope, but I guess ill just accept reality...... Lsssss

Members don't see this ad :)
Ohh! I thought they had until the 29th of February! So I figured today people would hear back

Members don't see this ad :)
I found out that they have been 99% full since mid February, the only way they send out more is if people drop their seat

I found out that they have been 99% full since mid February, the only way they send out more is if people drop their seat
That would make sense, so if there are like 20 spots available so there is 80% of the class are committed to SA. Probably the other 20% have multiple acceptances and just waiting before April 15th.

That would make sense, so if there are like 20 spots available so there is 80% of the class are committed to SA. Probably the other 20% have multiple acceptances and just waiting before April 15th.
that's not how it works (and it's not april 15)
FB groups and groupme are not indicators of how full a class is
texas d schools are amongst the cheapest in the nation, both IS and OOS
spots can open up, but it will be much less than other, more expensive schools...

that's not how it works (and it's not april 15)
FB groups and groupme are not indicators of how full a class is
texas d schools are amongst the cheapest in the nation, both IS and OOS
spots can open up, but it will be much less than other, more expensive schools...
Yeah thanks for the clarification, I was checking the TMDSAS website as well. It still sucks, I guess just gotta retake the DAT.

Today was my last day of hope. Gotta study for the DAT again, third time is a charm!

Does anyone know if any more acceptances will go out or is it time to give up hope ?

I emailed them yesterday and they said they are still filling the class! So it’s not over yet!