LECOM Dental Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

When you all sent your letter of intent and updates did they respond? I’ve sent 3 emails and haven’t gotten a response.

Members don't see this ad.

I got accepted today around 9am! I did send a letter of intent. I was notified that my letter was added to my file.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted yesterday 2/22! I interviewed back in November

Reactions: 1 user
I was accepted yesterday 2/22! I interviewed back in November
Congrats? What is you stat if you dont mind sharing here. Are you IS or OOS and going to accept the offer?

Last edited:
Congrats!! When was your interview and when did you send the letter?
just saw your posts wondering when u interviewed/did u send a letter of intent, i interviewed a few days ago and trying to see when to expect a response

just saw your posts wondering when u interviewed/did u send a letter of intent, i interviewed a few days ago and trying to see when to expect a response

Interviewed 1/19, sent LOI 2/19, still waiting to hear back

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted 2/26! By email. Interviewed 2/16. Is there a group me with accepted students?

Reactions: 1 users
Could someone please post the phone number that was answered when they called? Thank you. I am also having trouble getting hold of anyone.

congrats! did u send a letter of intent/when
Yes! I also called to make sure it was received
When did you send it?
I sent it the following Monday after my interview on Friday, I called the number they gave on the interview invitation and asked for Monica. I called everyday once a day at different times until they picked up.

Yes! I also called to make sure it was received

I sent it the following Monday after my interview on Friday, I called the number they gave on the interview invitation and asked for Monica. I called everyday once a day at different times until they picked up.
ur lucky, ive tried so many times

what were your stats?

Greetings everyone, I have an interview scheduled at LECOM late March. I have been seeing many acceptances and congratulations to everyone, nonetheless I just wanted to ask if there is still a chance to get accepted after my March interview? Or as someone asked before that those interviews are just for waitlist? Right now on Facebook there is 94 members and if the class size is 105, pretty much there is only about 11 spaces left, and that looks so discouraging. Thank You all for Your responses in advance!

Greetings everyone, I have an interview scheduled at LECOM late March. I have been seeing many acceptances and congratulations to everyone, nonetheless I just wanted to ask if there is still a chance to get accepted after my March interview? Or as someone asked before that those interviews are just for waitlist? Right now on Facebook there is 94 members and if the class size is 105, pretty much there is only about 11 spaces left, and that looks so discouraging. Thank You all for Your responses in advance!
would it make difference?

Well, if you are on the waitlist at that point, that’s practically same as being rejected. So then what is the point of being interviewed only to be placed on the waitlist?

Well, if you are on the waitlist at that point, that’s practically same as being rejected. So then what is the point of being interviewed only to be placed on the waitlist?
I know what you mean. It not cheap just to attend the interview. Well the way I see this is if they want you, you will be notified, otherwise you will be waitlisted or ghosted doesnt matter what you do, since they dont have the time to tell each applicant. Its definitely worth a try if you have nothing going so far. Just mine opinion

I know what you mean. It not cheap just to attend the interview. Well the way I see this is if they want you, you will be notified, otherwise you will be waitlisted or ghosted doesnt matter what you do, since they dont have the time to tell each applicant. Its definitely worth a try if you have nothing going so far. Just mine opinion
Thank you for your response! I think so too, I mean it won’t make sense to be interviewed for a waitlist. It’s time consuming for both them and applicants. Although I don’t know if they will be doing interviews in April. I know from last cycle someone had an interview in April.

would you rather have a waitlist or possibly a spot than skip the interview?

Please be advise the number of seats were increased to 125 because of Sim Lab expansion. Good luck on you interview

Last edited:
Hey guys, I interviewed 2/16 and sent a letter of intent and updates that weekend. I have confirmation that they’ve been received.

At the end of the interview I felt really happy with myself and felt confident that things went well. But as the two week mark encroaches and seeing the Facebook group fill up, negative thoughts are creeping into my mind and I’m obsessively checking my email and sdn.

How are you guys dealing with the suspense?

Hey guys, I interviewed 2/16 and sent a letter of intent and updates that weekend. I have confirmation that they’ve been received.

At the end of the interview I felt really happy with myself and felt confident that things went well. But as the two week mark encroaches and seeing the Facebook group fill up, negative thoughts are creeping into my mind and I’m obsessively checking my email and sdn.

get off sdn and live your life
trust the process...

the guy interview on same day as you bright_star was accepted few days ago. Did you know him?

I saw, big congratulations to them but I didn’t know any other applicants. We may have shared small talk but I have no way of knowing.

Are rejections sent out in spring when the class is filled? I haven’t heard anyone get a flat out rejection.

Alot of people in same boat as you are, just move on .............not much you can do. I am already preparing for next cycle

get off sdn and live your life
trust the process...
Are you a moderator for sdn. I see you have over 5 years here. Just curious because I saw you every where. Very difficult to trust the process blindly. Hope you can tell us why you always said trust the process

Are you a moderator for sdn. I see you have over 5 years here. Just curious because I saw you every where. Very difficult to trust the process blindly. Hope you can tell us why you always said trust the process
not a moderator. you should trust the process because you have no control over it...

are you attending Lecom, I saw your post on serveral schools
No I am not attending LECOM. Very beautiful campus and surrounding area, but just doesn't make sense for me to attend due to other reasons & acceptances.

I have a question regarding waitlist or rejection. So far I have not seen a single person on waitlist or rejection mention here. Perhaps people that received negative or waitlisted news are not on sdn maybe. There are quite a few members here waiting, its hard to believe no waitlisted or rejection mention here.

I wanted to give updates to the school regarding my application. Does anyone know the email that I may contact?