LECOM Dental Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Does anyone have a rough idea when the class will be filled and closed?

Members don't see this ad.

FYI: class of 2028 saw a posting today a guy by name Kevin Zhou just got accepted. He interviewed Sept

Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed in August, haven't heard anything back from the school, not even a waitlist invite. Anyone in the same boat? Trying to figure out if I still have a chance

Interviewed in August, haven't heard anything back from the school, not even a waitlist invite. Anyone in the same boat? Trying to figure out if I still have a chance
Interviewed back in August. Haven’t heard a single thing, not even waitlist. Same boat

Reactions: 1 user
2-3 weeks to expect a decision after the interview
No. Because my interview was in August, we were told to wait months since no decisions are made until December 15th.

I assume it’s different for anyone interviewing after December though, you guys will hear within weeks

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed last week & they said we could hear back as early as the following Friday.

Looks like as end of Jan 2024 they are processing last year's interviewee. Trying to figure out when they are going to start processing/issuing acceptance/rejection for this year or that is already in progress

Looks like as end of Jan 2024 they are processing last year's interviewee. Trying to figure out when they are going to start processing/issuing acceptance/rejection for this year or that is already in progress

Ohh how do you know?

Ohh how do you know?
Just based on messages I see here (SDN). Mostly seeing people that got accepted interview Sept or August; trying to figure out the process here. Guess we will never know how this works

Just declined my offer of admission. Wishing you all success in the application cycle!

Reactions: 4 users
Oh wow so you got accepted within 24 hrs! That’s awesome!
No. That’s within 24 hours of the letter, not within 24 hours of interviewing lol.

This might not have been what you meant , but they might’ve not even seen SpeedCube’s letter. Since it was so close.

Reactions: 1 users
No. That’s within 24 hours of the letter, not within 24 hours of interviewing lol.

This might not have been what you meant , but they might’ve not even seen SpeedCube’s letter. Since it was so close.

Yeah lol I meant 24 hrs within sending the letter but yeah maybe. But it’s not just that person, I’ve been seeing multiple people who sent a letter and get accepted a few days later

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone that interviewed 1/26 heard anything?
nothing yet, seems very quiet no interviews not a good sign, class might be closed to full if no full house. This is the most popular school .........had most people applying. Were you told hear back in few weeks or no

nothing yet, seems very quiet no interviews not a good sign, class might be closed to full if no full house. This is the most popular school .........had most people applying. Were you told hear back in few weeks or no
When we interviewed it sounded like it could be as early as the following week…silence for almost a month

maybe they are getting ready to issue final round of interview and acceptance; dont know when is their timeline.......i guess could be very close since school is starting june or july

I know you interview in August, when did you received the offer?
I received my offer of admission January 24th; the day before, I had sent a letter of interest. I highly recommend sending one if you haven't heard back from them. (This doesn't guarantee anything ofc, but just by reading this thread it seems to be common).

Reactions: 2 users
I received my offer of admission January 24th; the day before, I had sent a letter of interest. I highly recommend sending one if you haven't heard back from them. (This doesn't guarantee anything ofc, but just by reading this thread it seems to be common).
are you attending Lecom, I saw your post on serveral schools