Dalhousie Dental Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Ryxndek

D1 Minnesota
Volunteer Staff
Reaction score
Link to last year's thread: Dalhousie Dental Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: Dalhousie University Faculty of Dentistry Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Link to school website: Dalhousie University Faculty of Dentistry

Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have any international applicants received a confirmation on their interview date? I received an interview invite at the beginning of March but have not had any confirmation on the interview date & they have not been responding to any of my emails regarding it :/

Have any international applicants received a confirmation on their interview date? I received an interview invite at the beginning of March but have not had any confirmation on the interview date & they have not been responding to any of emails regarding it :/
Same here :/

Okay this makes me feel slightly better .... Were you told to send suggested dates for the last week of March as well???
Yes I was, I was hoping they would reply this week but maybe they are in spring break

Okay this makes me feel slightly better .... Were you told to send suggested dates for the last week of March as well???
Update, I was able to schedule a interview today

Reactions: 1 user
For the people who received an interview invite or scheduled an interview time with Dalhousie university, are you guys international students, in-province domestic students, or out-of-province domestic students because I haven't heard anything as an out of province domestic student from Canada??

For the people who received an interview invite or scheduled an interview time with Dalhousie university, are you guys international students, in-province domestic students, or out-of-province domestic students because I haven't heard anything as an out of province domestic student from Canada??
I am a duel citizen but I applied to Dal as an international student. I am not sure when invitations for IP or OOP come out (or if they have already), but I believe it is later in the cycle than the other provinces. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user