UPenn Dental Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Has anyone tried to schedule but there is no date available? Did you have luck contacting admissions and getting a date?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! I have an interview scheduled for the 30th of November but I still haven't received any information about the day or which link I should use to join the event. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Reactions: 1 user
With December 15th coming up I wanted to wish everyone good luck! For those who end up having to decide between Penn Dental and another school there's a reddit post that talks about some changes for upcoming D1s. In short, Fridays will have no scheduled classes and be time allocated for students to experience specialty fields, research, practice in clinic, or just rest lol

Also, classes are being more integrated so there are less exams which is a good thing! Again, best of luck to all of you!

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got a call earlier today, but will not be attending, good luck to those still waiting!

Anyone know if acceptances are sent out over a few days? Still waiting to hear

Reactions: 1 users
You're invited to my new group 'Penn Dental class of 2028🦷' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Penn is supposed to be giving scholarhip calls today. Has anyone received one yet?

For anyone who received a call, was it from the same number that called on the 15th?

has anyone who interview in November been accepted recently?

Interview #4
Notification date:
1/4
Method of notification: Email
Residency: International
AADSAS mail-out date: 5/30
Application complete date: 8/1
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.79; Overall: 3.82
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 26 AA, 25 TS, 23 PAT, 26 Reading, No sections below 17
Method of interview: Virtual

Reactions: 3 users
Interview #6
Notification date:
1/8
Method of notification: Email
Residency: MN
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/25
Application complete date: 8/29
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.6; Overall: 3.7
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 26 AA, 26 TS, 23 PAT, 24 Reading, No sections below 17
Method of interview: Virtual

Reactions: 1 users
Curious if anyone that interviewed and wasn’t accepted the 15th, did anyone get a waitlist notification? They sent me a new years letter, anyone know if they send this to everyone?

Curious if anyone that interviewed and wasn’t accepted the 15th, did anyone get a waitlist notification? They sent me a new years letter, anyone know if they send this to everyone?

I still haven’t heard anything. I know they send the new years letter to everyone

Reactions: 1 user
anyone get accepted after December 15?