Interview #2
Notification date:
9/25
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 07/22
Application complete date: 8/1
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.2 Overall: 3.3
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 17 AA/17TS/ 18 PAT/18 RC/ 2 sections below 17: 16 QR 15 Orgo
Method of interview: in person 10/23
Interview date options: only in person dates were available October 17, 18, 19, 23, 24

What do your volunteer and shadowing hours look like if you don’t mind me asking?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are they still doing group interviews for this cycle?

Does MWU interview applicants with lower stats now or post December 19? My DAT is a 17, but I saw some people who got interviews with that. Also does anyone know if they superscore?

Does MWU interview applicants with lower stats now or post December 19? My DAT is a 17, but I saw some people who got interviews with that. Also does anyone know if they superscore?
They interview on rolling admissions and it depends on when they received the interview and how strongly the school views their application. People with a 17AA generally will have some other aspect of their application that makes up for the below-average score. They do not superscore, they view most recent score according to the ADEA explorer.

Hope that helps!

Received an interview invite!
Residency: OOS
Notification date: 11/6 (20 min ago from now)
Mail out date: 7/14
App complete: 7/29
Method of interview: in person only

Last edited:
Those who interviewed, did your day end at around 4pm including completing the interview?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Tips on dressing for the weather for women particularly. I have a black blazer and dress pants, but I know I might get cold, is it okay to wear my navy/light blue winter coat or do I need to find something else? Also, with traveling and needing to catch a plane right after, should I avoid a suitcase and just bring a tote. I have no where to store my luggage during the day, I’ll be taking an Uber to the airport right after.

Tips on dressing for the weather for women particularly. I have a black blazer and dress pants, but I know I might get cold, is it okay to wear my navy/light blue winter coat or do I need to find something else? Also, with traveling and needing to catch a plane right after, should I avoid a suitcase and just bring a tote. I have no where to store my luggage during the day, I’ll be taking an Uber to the airport right after.
contact student services, they likely can help you with your luggage/tote...

My ADEA status for Midwestern says "none". When I check my "applicant checklist" on Midwestern website, it says "no items missing". However the required documents list that have been received only shows recommendation letters and supplemental application, not the transcripts. Is that how it is for everyone?

My ADEA status for Midwestern says "none". When I check my "applicant checklist" on Midwestern website, it says "no items missing". However the required documents list that have been received only shows recommendation letters and supplemental application, not the transcripts. Is that how it is for everyone?

Mine says none and I interviewed in October haha

Does it show your transcripts in your "applicant's checklist"?
It shows the required prerequisites and then if they are completed or not. For me, I am a senior so I am enrolled in BioChem and Physics rn and they are marked incomplete

Does anyone know what time will they call or will the application checklist update? Ive heard different things. Or if we receive an email first? Stress is at an all time high!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know what time will they call or will the application checklist update? Ive heard different things. Or if we receive an email first? Stress is at an all time high!
Hey I am a current D1 and last year they actually called everyone. I am not sure what they told you all at the interview or if that changed. But it can be anytime during the day. I remember some people their status on the school portal changed with an acceptance checklist (and got the call later during the day). I was called literally after their business hours (5:55 pm central time) because the professor in charge of my name was busy and apologized 🥹 (I literally thought I was wait-listed).

Good luck to you alll

Hey I am a current D1 and last year they actually called everyone. I am not sure what they told you all at the interview or if that changed. But it can be anytime during the day. I remember some people their status on the school portal changed with an acceptance checklist (and got the call later during the day). I was called literally after their business hours (5:55 pm central time) because the professor in charge of my name was busy and apologized 🥹 (I literally thought I was wait-listed).

Good luck to you alll
Would u happen to remember what time the applicant checklist was available?

Accepted thru phone call 9:30 CST!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users