2023-2024 East Carolina (Brody)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Really hoping for more IIs - this is the most recent update as of today
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 4.14.11 PM.png

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
They’re getting down to the last of the interviews for this cycle, they need to go ahead and break my heart already before the new years

Reactions: 1 users
They’re getting down to the last of the interviews for this cycle, they need to go ahead and break my heart already before the new years
You got an II to UNC; you are fine. Be patient... your time will come :)

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys know if ECU accepts letters of interest?

Do you guys know if ECU accepts letters of interest?
I do not think so. This is what the website says:

"We do not accept updates to your AMCAS application post-submission (for example, new community service hours, additional clinical experiences, job updates, letters of intent, unsolicited letters of recommendation, new transcripts, etc.). The only exception is if the Admissions Office contacts you for additional information. Contact information updates-phone number changes, email addresses, mailing addresses, etc. can be accepted and must go through AMCAS."

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone who interviewed 12/13 heard anything back yet ? Hoping to possibly hear news today or tomorrow maybe

I interviewed 11/14 and still haven't heard back lol. They don't give solid time frames like a lot of other schools I think they like to take time deciding who's best for their class.

Reactions: 2 users
I interviewed 11/14 and still haven't heard back lol. They don't give solid time frames like a lot of other schools I think they like to take time deciding who's best for their class.
Same here but 11/7

Reactions: 2 users
Hey y'all! I'm an M1 at Brody right now and can answer any questions you have about the school! We're also putting together a document to help the class of 2028 with what they need for orientation and block 1. I'll probably post that closer to spring once admin has the schedules.

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone get any admission updates from ECU since holiday break? I got the campus visit sign up yesterday but thats it.

Anyone get any admission updates from ECU since holiday break? I got the campus visit sign up yesterday but thats it.
Nothing other than the visit invite. It’s been radio silence since my interview early September.

Nothing other than the visit invite. It’s been radio silence since my interview early September.
I also haven’t heard anything since my interview. I got a spam call from a 252 number and it made my heart race

In case it helps - I received the email about the campus visit back in November and then got my A call the next day. Just throwing some good luck and positive vibes to you and everyone else waiting on decisions! :)

Do they only send out rejections later in March? Still waiting to hear about a II

The Brody 2022-2023 thread and Cycletrack had a large number of Pre-Rs going out on Feb. 17th last year.

new admission update released - any dec interviewers hear back?

How many interviews do they usually give out? Seems there’s been a little more than 300 now

How many interviews do they usually give out? Seems there’s been a little more than 300 now

Last year they gave out 391 interviews. So most likely one or at most two more waves if I had to guess?

Last year they gave out 391 interviews. So most likely one or at most two more waves if I had to guess?
And I think they gave out around 118 acceptances for their class. So I wonder what the magical number this year will be.

They have updated the webpage. 316 interviews and 100 offers. 😭

• Wow
They have updated the webpage. 316 interviews and 100 offers. 😭

A little intimidating for sure....BUT on the bright side at least we're likely to know soon. Just gotta keep believin' in the heart of the cards lol.

Hopefully this makes people feel better, but the admissions committee hasn't met for the new year yet. Last year their January meeting was the 24th and I got accepted on the 25th. Hang in there everyone!

I also got an II!! Complete email on 8/23

• Love
Are interviews in waves in a single day or all at once?

Congrats folks! Mind sharing how many interview dates were available, your stats, and social security number?
Lol they said in the email that there were slots available 1/30, 2/6, and 2/13. I was scheduled for 1/30. LM 66

2/13 appeared to be the last date available

Do y'all know if there are any more II's that are expected to be sent out or is it wraps for those that have not heard back?

Do y'all know if there are any more II's that are expected to be sent out or is it wraps for those that have not heard back?
I have a feeling that yesterday may have been the last wave of interviews considering they were scheduling out until 2/13, I can’t see them scheduling past that.
I’m still patiently waiting until I get that official R 🥲

The past few cycles have interview invites going out next week. Last year had quite a few go on January 30th. I believe that might be the last sent out.

The past few cycles have interview invites going out next week. Last year had quite a few go on January 30th. I believe that might be the last sent out.

Any insight into A's? Fully expecting to not hear until the last minute at this point but I'm definitely still sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear back lol.

Interviewed mid Nov, haven't heard anything? Has anyone gotten any acceptances from Nov 28th?

Received the acceptance call 5 minutes ago. Dean was awesome, and he says more acceptance calls are happening today. Good luck everyone.

Edit: I interviewed in the beginning of November

Last edited:
guys someone make a groupchat for accepted students 😍 ok thx bye