WesternU College of Dental Medicine Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anyone hear back anything today?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I did not get any interview invite nor a rejection yet. Should I just assume I was rejected? The last email I got was regarding visiting the campus…. :/

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed 2/24 and still waiting to hear back? Checked everywhere and haven’t seen a post December acceptance yet.

Anyone heard back yet? Not sure what’s going on or why it’s being delayed

Members don't see this ad :)
Same idk why it’s taking so long.. I also see people joining the Facebook group for the class of 2028 so idk if people are getting acceptances or what’s going on

I just got an email saying my application was still with the committee…. Even though interviews are apparently over. At this point, they should have sent me a rejection lol

I just got an email saying my application was still with the committee…. Even though interviews are apparently over. At this point, they should have sent me a rejection lol
That’s strange? Maybe they’re planning on having another round of interviews?

That’s strange? Maybe they’re planning on having another round of interviews?

Highly doubt it they said Feb 23 is the last and that’s been the case since the past few years
But odd for them to send that maybe it’s automated

I got a call today😭😭😭!! Post-dec interview. I hope more of you hear back soon! Best of luck to everyone hoping to get in!!

Reactions: 3 users
I got a call today😭😭😭!! Post-dec interview. I hope more of you hear back soon! Best of luck to everyone hoping to get in!!
Congratulations!! If you don’t mind me asking what time did they call and when was your interview?

Dropped my seat today, hopefully it'll go to one of y'all!

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted today 3:33pm, got the call!! 😭😭😭

Reactions: 2 users
Do you know other people who interviewed that day if they heard back? I interviewed the same day but not a single peep here
Not sure :/ didn't exchange any contact info with them so .. don't know :( sorry!

Reactions: 1 user
I also interviewed on 02/23 but didn’t hear back anything…No rejection, waitlist nor acceptance 🥲

I don’t think they have because the FB group is currently around 50 and the class size is like 70? Don’t lose hope!!!
Not everyone joins the Facebook page right away plus more acceptances went out yesterday. I think next week waitlists should go out

Not everyone joins the Facebook page right away plus more acceptances went out yesterday. I think next week waitlists should go out

This is exactly what I’m thinking too not everyone joins but they may also be waiting for people to accept the seat & if they don’t send out the next acceptances
Positive vibes for us all!!

For those who got accepted Friday, how much time do you have to accept the offer?