ECU School of Dental Medicine Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Rejected. 3.5 and 28 aa. đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Didn’t even know they rejected? I thought it was just an email of whether you get offered a seat. Especially this early in the year

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes one of the faculty tour guides said they don’t do rejections, you just fail to hear back

Didn’t even know they rejected? I thought it was just an email of whether you get offered a seat. Especially this early in the year
Well they must be confident in their class. Maybe it’s all filled out somehow

Weird to do that when UNC and VCU aren’t done and they will likely suck a lot of acceptances from ECU

Also just got rejected. VCU waitlist and unc are my only hopes now. I felt like I did good in the interviews and my stats are all within the normal range or higher. I wonder what what I did
Could be your interview, or just that the current interviewing class was extra strong. Don't doubt yourself too much.

Reactions: 1 user
I also heard that ECU usually didn’t do outright rejections at my interview so it’s weird to hear that some of you were notified. I still haven’t heard anything since Dec 15th when they told me my application was still under “active review” whatever that means. Ig since I didn’t get rejected maybe I’m on an unofficial waiting list of sorts?

Reactions: 1 users
Friend in the class said they have all 52. If anyone drops then they’ll take someone from the waitlist who didn’t get a rejection email

I didn’t get a rejection or acceptance, so I guess I’m on the waitlist. Should I just go ahead and plan out my next application? Would I know before AADSAS opens next cycle if I get in or not? It just stresses me out to drop hundreds of dollars and then later finding out that I do get in…

I didn’t get a rejection or acceptance, so I guess I’m on the waitlist. Should I just go ahead and plan out my next application? Would I know before AADSAS opens next cycle if I get in or not? It just stresses me out to drop hundreds of dollars and then later finding out that I do get in…
Well if you spend the money and do get in your consolation prize to the wasted money is that you get to go to dental school. If you don’t spend it and don’t get in then your prize is having to rush and possibly having a late application.

Reactions: 1 user
there will be very, very few acceptances after june 1...