Stony Brook Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

heyy I'm also on the same boat and interviewed on the same day as you ;(
darn :( glad to know it's not just me then! I emailed admissions Monday and have yet to hear back, have you called or emailed?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
For all of you on the waitlist, don’t give up hope 😁 there is typically some waitlist movement seen towards the summer months

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone!
Just doing a call-to-action to fill out the Recorded Video Interview survey to help future applicants. Since you have taken a Kira Talent interview (live or recorded), your input is especially desired.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else receive a Letter of Rejection? Just wondering was it personalized or a standard form ?

Anyone else receive a Letter of Rejection? Just wondering was it personalized or a standard form ?
Sorry to hear that and I hope you have some other offers. Did you have a Letter of Rejection after an interview? What did it mention?

Sorry to hear that and I hope you have some other offers. Did you have a Letter of Rejection after an interview? What did it mention?
Yes. I got the Interview after the class was full. The letter stated they "reviewed each application, considering various factors to ensure a fair and equitable evaluation process."

Does anyone know if the waitlist moved at all yet recently?