Matrix Mafia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Omg lol
was your case on me srs buziness?
Did you think it was a joke??

Members don't see this ad.

Zenge pls
Sewing 🪡 🧵

But she’s also planting seeds, that’ll grow. Hence sowing.

It works on multiple levels

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Since multiple people asked:

I have Achro town because he came and unvoted me when he didn't have to (sleeping pills would have been a good excuse IMO), and once he stopped voting me I could see him more clearly as town, TBH. And I believe him when he says a team with him wouldn't kill Spacecamp.
Also, I have some niggle about how today has focused votes on non-SDNers, and how that connects to Spacecamp's kill. Like, I feel a team with any non-regulars tries to break up the SDNers so y'all don't find each other with meta? Or at least Achro is smart enough for that. IDK.

I will not be explaining that post but maybe samac will understand what I was thinking lol
Confused Little Girl GIF

• Care
  • Haha
Still Zenge is serious town blocc and Ill bite furiously anyone who doubts it

*Shows villagery fangs covered in blood*
No I agree with you.
I don’t think wolf zenge would do it at all
Like I said it blocc’d him.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, I have some niggle about how today has focused votes on non-SDNers, and how that connects to Spacecamp's kill. Like, I feel a team with any non-regulars tries to break up the SDNers so y'all don't find each other with meta? Or at least Achro is smart enough for that. IDK.

And at the same time you are voting Gikkle :eyebrow:

Reactions: 1 user
Part of me wants to just strongarm Stagg rn .

But I think Gikkle-Achro-Moon has a wolf almost always, if not 2 then that has to be solved sooner than later so weh

Oh see we were on the same page
I expected some more reaction to it. It’s why I’ve been poking people
But it’s like someone in wolf chat went “don’t touch that with a 10 foot pool she’ll eat you”
And they didn’t

• Care
Day 2 Yeet Tally
Shini (1) - Stagg 48
Clem (1) - Gikkle 41
Achro (3) - PSV 36, Zenge 71, Dubz 75
Stagg (1) - Santy 138
moon () -
Gikkle (4) - samac 132, Achro 110, Clem 69, moon 37

10/13
Missing: genny 11, marmot 22, Shini 0
yeet close in ~44 minutes

I expected some more reaction to it. It’s why I’ve been poking people
But it’s like someone in wolf chat went “don’t touch that with a 10 foot pool she’ll eat you”
And they didn’t
I had a different thought for the reason for 4D chess but idk apparently it was serious

• Care
Yeah, but I'm also a non-regular; it's different for me. ;)

No, the logic of your post wasnt that a team with non-regulars would try to break SDN-ers. That applies to both Achro and Gikkle.

Yet you are only using it so see Achro in a good light

Also, it's not that voting a non-regular is wrong, it's that killing a non-regular is weird.
It actually pulls me away from the regulars though. Of course we can be veto’d but I have a hard time believing an entire regular scum team would kill a newbie to the site n1.

Zenge if I die next night and next day you are alive with samac promise me to gave her 1 day of grace to scumhunt outside of samac pls 🥺
Your only experience with wolf Samac is PaWWsta, where you were also a wolf.

That should at least give you pause regarding your knowledge of Samac’s wolf game.

No, the logic of your post wasnt that a team with non-regulars would try to break SDN-ers. That applies to both Achro and Gikkle.

Yet you are only using it so see Achro in a good light
Oh. Good point, I guess. :unsure:

• Hmm

That should at least give you pause regarding your knowledge of Samac’s wolf game.
Zenges.
I’m village.
Let me know when you find me.

• Care

Not really. When I vibe really hard with someone as town Im rarely ever wrong . And it goes beyond meta knowledge. So pls trust me.

I ask for a day of respect of my blocc if I die. If its D4 and samac and you are alive and you think they are scum go ham on her

• Care
Also, since Gikkle asked for pairings.

I think them going for Clem + kinda ignoring the sus that space casted on Stagg also is pretty telling.

In W!Gikkle world the smart thing to do is try to throw another of the sussed/discussed slots from today under the bus.
From the list of Gikkle/Achro/Stagg , they are not an option, they've been pressured and asked to elaborate on an Achro townread since SoD so also not an option.
So in my mind Im asking myself, why are they not sussing Stagg or trying to move to there?

Simple answer may be that Stagg is their partner, so they moved onto another lhf slot tbqh.

If Gikkle is a wolf, I think in this scenario is more likely that a partner pushes more for Achro , Stagg or another angle rathen than push a towncase on them.

Thing is, Gikkle vote on Clem doesnt do any favors in that angle tbh. Thats why pairing with Stagg makes it make sense (Stagg is absent rn)

• Care
What do you usually do with this
It visualizes vote movements in a way I think can be pretty helpful (TBF, much more after a wolf flip, though). Like, how fast or slow did wagons form? Were any of them runaway, or was there a lot of competitive movement? Whose votes might have been protecting a partner?

(Am I wrong and y'all haven't seen this from Nate before?)

Zenges.
I’m village.
Let me know when you find me.
But I’ve been around the blocc enough times to see how village looking wolf!Samac can be

Do you have a reason to suspect stagg independent of the potential pairing with me?

-Stagg is mostly
-sheeping the bad vibe samac+dubz had
Feeling different than normal to me as well in regards of having ~agreeable takes~ when usually their playstyle is more dissonant with mine
- Dont really buy how they are reading both samac and dubz. I think they should think one is scum pocketing the other, or at least having it as a possibility, specially if they are agreeing with most of my takes and reads.
- Also thread being resistant to push them since D1 ,, so my gamestate vibe just is screaming to me that Stagg is a very compatible wolf in most worlds

But I’ve been around the blocc enough times to see how village looking wolf!Samac can be
I appreciate the support of my wolf play, but I think it’s very different than what you see here.

• Care
I think your pairing of us is bad because it’s real dumb for 2 wolves to be the first pushes on a wagon together.
It’s a little early to do an M&M but you do you.

• Haha

I really don't think this is wolf samac, Zenges. No blocc breaking pls 🥺

• Care
Do you have any actual conclusions from this?

This just looks like IIoA rn
Like I said to samac, it's a lot more helpful after a wolf flip, so usually D1 isn't much to work with. But I'm hoping it can help on later days? Like, say, if we flipped Shinichi and he's wolf, then I zero in on you or Santy as possibly paired with him.

I also think the fact my wagon didn't really have major competition points to me being town? But I recognize I'm not the best person to make that argument...

It visualizes vote movements in a way I think can be pretty helpful (TBF, much more after a wolf flip, though). Like, how fast or slow did wagons form? Were any of them runaway, or was there a lot of competitive movement? Whose votes might have been protecting a partner?

(Am I wrong and y'all haven't seen this from Nate before?)
I love Nate's spreadsheets.

And their goated reads also!!!

• Care