Matrix Mafia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It’s fine, he’ll drop his wolf read on me tomorrow when I explain some of my actions today. or I die tonight. I promise.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I really don't think this is wolf samac, Zenges. No blocc breaking pls 🥺
Wolf Samac always lives in the Blocc. She likes the luxury apartments, and amenities.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What’s got you stuck on the wolf read?
Because I did feel better when it felt like he was pushing me
Initial bad feel plus the things I brought up earlier in the day, and lots of resistance to the vote.

When was he pushing you? I felt like his response to me was just "no u" lol

Day 2 Yeet Tally
Shini (1) - Stagg 48
Clem (1) - Gikkle 43
Achro (2) - PSV 36, Zenge 77
Stagg (2) - Santy 144, Dubz 80
moon () -
Gikkle (4) - samac 142, Achro 110, Clem 69, moon 44

10/13
Missing: genny 11, marmot 22, Shini 0
yeet close in ~27 minutes

• Love
Initial bad feel plus the things I brought up earlier in the day, and lots of resistance to the vote.

When was he pushing you? I felt like his response to me was just "no u" lol
Can someone please explain why Samac is towncore to me? I don't see this at all, but wonder if I’m just tunneling at this point.

If Shinichi is scum then that means you unvoted moon and made a 4-way tie with a wolf on board instead of breaking it to Zenge or me who could have been decent pushes when MKG wagon was still non-existent. Only way I see you doing that is if the pack is Achro/Shin and likely Samac or maybe Gikkle to swing a wagon to MKG. Would be an almost recklessly bold D1 pack.

She was and still is in my PoE. That post is mostly talking about how I was reading her in the recent fighting/melee game. I’m not sure if she’s approaching things differently under the assumption she wouldn’t get NK’d early as one of our reps for champs (which this is practice for…) and I’m reading her differently due to that or if she’s actually scummy. Hence why I later asked people to tell me why they’re town reading her.

Yea, I don’t see real game solving and I see them deeply tunneling me with questionable or no basis without looking at much more likely options imo.

Dubz is tunneling me and admitted her worldview is built around me being scum. Didn’t give other reads until I asked and then gave naked reads that I question the legitimacy of. I should probably ask them more about it today…

Samac has also been tunneling me and her voting actions are weird if she’s town. Her and Dubz were on me D1 and she didn’t come off me until the wagon on MKG was going which I started. Seems like a move that could be pairing with Shini. She also started today voting for me again and them quickly jumped onto Gikkle, but only after I questioned/pointed out that Gikkles vote yesterday and and statement today contradict each other. I’m basically the only person sussing her, and to me it feels like her pushing me is more about making thread state easier for her to control/coast than actually thinking I’m a wolf.

Gotta run for a bit, but I will say I feel strongly that there is at least 1 wolf between Shini/Gikkle/Samac.

Vote Shini

Because I could see both Shini and Gikkle as wolves and I think having those two wagons lead is our best bet. And yes, I realize I'm voting with Moon, but willing to concede that a world with village doctor Moon is completely plausible.

Though deciding to vote someone today who hasn’t posted at all when there’s 2 other active people listed in his POE is a village … choice?

• Haha
-Stagg is mostly
-sheeping the bad vibe samac+dubz had
Feeling different than normal to me as well in regards of having ~agreeable takes~ when usually their playstyle is more dissonant with mine
- Dont really buy how they are reading both samac and dubz. I think they should think one is scum pocketing the other, or at least having it as a possibility, specially if they are agreeing with most of my takes and reads.
- Also thread being resistant to push them since D1 ,, so my gamestate vibe just is screaming to me that Stagg is a very compatible wolf in most worlds
I don't really see stagg being a wolf but ig that doesn't mean much coming from me since you think we're paired

I really doubt he says what he did about not getting caught unless he wants to as a wolf though. Just feels super weird to say.

I don't really see stagg being a wolf but ig that doesn't mean much coming from me since you think we're paired

I really doubt he says what he did about not getting caught unless he wants to as a wolf though. Just feels super weird to say.
that is 100% not a reason to village read stagg lol. As he said when he’s a villager he’s just a wolf in villagers clothing

Reactions: 1 users
Respectfully, you don't know Stagg and I wouldn't base a read on something like that

He ALWAYS does that. He just lobed to ramble about old games and how good of a eolf he is. Thats NAI 100000%

Ndsodontheiwmt faumg f
Waffle House

Unyeet giggle
Yeet stagg

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
  • Haha
  • Care
Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

• Haha
  • Sad
He ALWAYS does that. He just loves* to ramble about old games and how good of a eolf he is. Thats NAI 100000%

EBWOP

Wowee I should proofread what I write before I push post reply. Skill Issue phoneposting skill issue grumble grumble

• Haha
And I missed the eolf . I just-

Bye

*Ceases to exist*

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Day 2 Yeet Tally
Shini (1) - Stagg 48
Clem (1) - Gikkle 43
Achro (2) - PSV 36, Zenge 77
Stagg (2) - Santy 144, Dubz 80
moon () -
Gikkle (4) - samac 142, Achro 110, Clem 69, moon 44

10/13
yeet close in ~27 minutes

This but switching samac to Stagg

Because I know how ties work in this game imma also say I’m good with a hollow stagg tie.
Someone will die and both feel like good options.

Good god my phone hates Gilles name.

You’re just gonna be whatever it decides from Now now.

• Haha
And here I was thinking hollow was a fancy adjective for the tie woweee

• Haha
Oho oho!

Please mods lets us see

The glorious
The amazing

Stagg leading wagon formation

• Okay...
  • Haha
  • Wow
Good god my phone hates Gilles name.

You’re just gonna be whatever it decides from Now now.
I mean, there's legit a whole joke about mispelling my name back home

It's a 5 year old joke that also made it's way to FoL a bit

Very very shaky legacy. Maybe I’ll make 2 for 2 different scenarios if I think a little more over the next couple minutes.

Santy
Dubz
Zenge
Clem
Achro
Genny
PSV
Marmot
Moon
Shin
Stagg
Gikkle

• Care
  • Hmm
Day 2 Yeet Tally
Shini (1) - Stagg 48
Clem (1) - Gikkle 48
Achro (2) - PSV 36, Zenge 78
Stagg (3)
- Santy 152, Dubz 84, samac 153
moon () -
Gikkle (3) -Achro 110, Clem 69, moon 44

10/13
yeet close in ~12 minutes

• Love
Very very shaky legacy. Maybe I’ll make 2 for 2 different scenarios if I think a little more over the next couple minutes.

Santy
Dubz
Zenge
Clem
Achro
Genny
PSV
Marmot
Moon
Shin
Stagg
Gikkle
You and I both know you’re never getting NK’d here

• Care
I like Stagg and Achro as leading wagons very much. I think they can both be scum very easily tbh

• Care
Samac
Zenge
genny

Dubz
Clem

PSV
Marmot

Shinichi

Gikkle
Achro
Stagg

Moon

• Sad

Santy
Dubz
Zenge
Clem
Achro
Genny
PSV
Marmot
Moon
Shin
Stagg
Gikkle
hm. I know you very strongly feel village Achro but I'm still surprised to see him over genny

Stagg red flip pack:
Maybe marmot?, gikkle. Yeah I like it

Stagg green flip:
Ask zenge to use his reading card on dubz. She feels right but she will need to be looked at closer.
I don’t have a lot more than that.

Other than Hillel who’s self prez I feel really good about the people I’m with on this wagon

• Hmm
I know 10 minutes are left. But I want to make clear that I dont eant Gikkle.to be the yeet today.

Stagg or we waffle to Achro

Day 2 Yeet Tally
Shini (1) - Stagg 48
Clem () -
Achro (2) - PSV 39, Zenge 79
Stagg (4)
- Santy 154, Dubz 84, samac 158, Gikkle 49
moon () -
Gikkle (3) -Achro 110, Clem 69, moon 44

10/13