Matrix Mafia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi! Where's your head at with things rn?
Frankly I still feel pretty good about voting Achro, though I also think the case on Gikkle is solid. I at least am reasonably confident those two are not paired so if Gikkle flips scum it probably resolves Achro or vice versa. I still find Stagg scummy.
I actually don't have genny in townreads per se. At least, not towncore. But I still think she's likely village.
Santy, you, samac, and Zenge I feel strongly about being village. moon I believe is probably telling the truth about being the doctor and being busy.
Anyone not mentioned has slipped my mind and/or I have no strong feelings

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Frankly I still feel pretty good about voting Achro, though I also think the case on Gikkle is solid. I at least am reasonably confident those two are not paired so if Gikkle flips scum it probably resolves Achro or vice versa. I still find Stagg scummy.
I actually don't have genny in townreads per se. At least, not towncore. But I still think she's likely village.
Santy, you, samac, and Zenge I feel strongly about being village. moon I believe is probably telling the truth about being the doctor and being busy.
Anyone not mentioned has slipped my mind and/or I have no strong feelings
Kinda surprised you've accepted my existence in the blocc. That feels like an uncommon occurrence.

What parts of the Gikkle case do you agree with?

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also, since Gikkle asked for pairings.

I think them going for Clem + kinda ignoring the sus that space casted on Stagg also is pretty telling.

In W!Gikkle world the smart thing to do is try to throw another of the sussed/discussed slots from today under the bus.
From the list of Gikkle/Achro/Stagg , they are not an option, they've been pressured and asked to elaborate on an Achro townread since SoD so also not an option.
So in my mind Im asking myself, why are they not sussing Stagg or trying to move to there?

Simple answer may be that Stagg is their partner, so they moved onto another lhf slot tbqh.

• Wow
Also for the record I still have genny solidly in towncore, and if I die and someone starts to sus them I'll haunt them in their nightmares.

My blocc of names that should never be sussed is me,samac,genny,zenge

• Care
Why is Gikkle this low?
It's a combo of his vote near EOD and his suss on my claim. He put mkg ahead of Shinichi, and said something like "mkg, convince me on Shinichi" but not vice versa, when they were both in his vote pool. I feel like that gives him a lot of partner equity in a wolf!Shinichi world.

Seeing his explanation today that it was because mkg was present and Shinichi was absent, and he wanted to avoid voting someone who couldn't claim, makes sense I suppose. And a town!Shinichi world alleviates most of my concerns. (Except the suss on my claim, which we've seen town can do via Spacecamp's flip, so IDK.)

Also moon. If you are town, I'd be 100% more wary of slots that didnt doubt your claim at all .

Faaar more fishy given the context of why you claimed and all that

Also moon. If you are town, I'd be 100% more wary of slots that didnt doubt your claim at all .

Faaar more fishy given the context of why you claimed and all that

I think Achro not doubting it to then today agree moon is pretty sus is also something that irks me a bit too. But idk idk

• Love
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Day 2 Yeet Tally
Shini (2) - moon 24, Stagg 48
Clem (1) - Gikkle 32
Achro (3) - PSV 29, Zenge 64, Dubz 50
Stagg (1) - Santy 124
moon () -
Gikkle (3) - samac 104, Achro 110, Clem 69

10/13
Missing: genny 11, marmot 22, Shini 0
yeet close in ~1.5 hours

• Wow
@moonstermash can I hear more from you? If you're town, you're dead sometime in the next couple nights. Would be nice to get a solid legacy from you.
Yeah, I'm not sure how much different my legacy is now than it was earlier. I guess the major change is that Santy's stocks have risen a bit. But, I will do my best to post a reads list with some notes before EOD.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think Achro not doubting it to then today agree moon is pretty sus is also something that irks me a bit too. But idk idk
Oooooo

This is something I was waiting on to see if it happened but I missed it in his actual posts

Unyeet Shinichi
Yeet Gikkle

Still would rather go Shinichi overall, but Gikkle over Achro is an easy choice IMO.

Trouble Im having is that I feel your reads D1 had a lot more nuance and thought that your reads now.
They probably were. I had my PC d1, which allowed me to navigate the thread & fact check myself a lot better instead of working mostly from memory.
And just putting the reaction to moon claim as towny also seems bonkers. The whole read just felt like you trying to justify a bad/vague read you had.
Well, yes. That... sort of was the point?

I went into the ISO and pretty much immediately realized the stuff I was TRing them for wasn't as strong as I thought it was. But I still wanted to provide y'all with the reasons I thought they were town in the first place, with the understanding that I had dropped them way down my reads list.
Also why dont you have Stagg in the pool of explaining where a space kill comes from?
Bc my NKA wasn't that in depth and I didn't see an immediate connection with Stagg as to why he'd want that kill.
And why Clem of all people? Do you realize that they've been really consistent with their view since D1 ln you, and just very chilling and open in thread? Its a really agenda-less slot fmpov and dont see really an argument being made by you except 'look they doing nothing!! ' . Which from experience is the most used argument to try to yeet lhf town clem
Thing is, I've gone back and forth a lot internally over Clem (remember, I initially TRed them for this behavior), because I have a lot of experience with people that have played like them and ended up just being town.

Part of me wants to just say "okay, they're just another example of a stubborn townie who has one read they're really attached to"

Problem is that the way clem's been going about it feels more like a wolf specifically trying to produce that effect rather than a townie who just naturally plays that way.

I say this because it doesn't really seem like they actually believe in wolf me? A lot of what they call me wolfy for seems like a lot of buzz words and vague feelings like "being empty", and they don't exactly seem all that interested in convincing anyone else of it.

Plus, the pop in last EoD felt like they were either lurking, or they had been prompted in wolf chat about the claim. It's just awful weird to me that they come online the moment the claim happens and focus specifically on said claim.

I won't deny it's weird for a wolf to play this way. But I think it's weirder for town to play this way imo.

• Haha
@Zenge142
You got a full reads list
I’ve probably given a read on everyone and it’s sprinkled through the thread, I can cobble something together in a bit.

I’m cooking dinner.

• Love
  • Wow
It's a combo of his vote near EOD and his suss on my claim. He put mkg ahead of Shinichi, and said something like "mkg, convince me on Shinichi" but not vice versa, when they were both in his vote pool. I feel like that gives him a lot of partner equity in a wolf!Shinichi world.

Seeing his explanation today that it was because mkg was present and Shinichi was absent, and he wanted to avoid voting someone who couldn't claim, makes sense I suppose. And a town!Shinichi world alleviates most of my concerns. (Except the suss on my claim, which we've seen town can do via Spacecamp's flip, so IDK.)
Did you just immediately walk back your second (third?) reason for sussing me in the same exact post?

Did you just immediately walk back your second (third?) reason for sussing me in the same exact post?
No, I'm trying to explain a timeline of my suss, where one of those reasons maybe got resolved between when I initially posted the read to now (or at least became NAI? IDK), but the other reasons still remain.

No, I'm trying to explain a timeline of my suss, where one of those reasons maybe got resolved between when I initially posted the read to now (or at least became NAI? IDK), but the other reasons still remain.
Hmm
Alright that makes sense ig

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I don’t feel like there is a Gikkle Town push
But I do feel resistance to the wagon
Am I crazy?

Is the only other reason you suspect me my sus on your claim then?