2023-2024 East Carolina (Brody)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
update

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-09-11 at 1.47.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-09-11 at 1.47.17 PM.png
    196.9 KB · Views: 208
Is the complete email the same as the email with the subject "Applicant Gateway Activities Complete"?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
II just now! So excited!! LM 70, submitted 7/30, complete email 8/3 :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone else still not received a completed email? I've emailed them before and they said they would update me on the status of my application and still haven't done anything since.

Has anyone else still not received a completed email? I've emailed them before and they said they would update me on the status of my application and still haven't done anything since.
when i called, she said they will send a complete email when someone actually looks at your application

when i called, she said they will send a complete email when someone actually looks at your application
Fair enough, I was only concerned because they had sent me an email over a month ago asking me about one of my LORs so I know for a fact that they were looking through my application but just never finished it apparently. 💀

Fair enough, I was only concerned because they had sent me an email over a month ago asking me about one of my LORs so I know for a fact that they were looking through my application but just never finished it apparently. 💀
i wish they were more direct with this entire thing like other schools. oh well, lol

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So they sent you an email telling you that someone was reviewing your application on 8/3? when were you complete?
uhhhhhh...
I submitted my secondary on 8/1 and on 8/3 received an email that said

"Thank you for completing the Applicant Gateway Activities. The Office of Admissions reviews all applications for completion. If application materials are missing, such as prerequisite coursework and required letters of recommendation, a representative from the office will follow up with a detailed email message."

I believe this is all of the communication I've had.

Is this what youre asking?

When were you marked complete?
the email I got today which included the II said "your application is complete and has been reviewed by the admissions committee". I got the "applicant gateway activities complete" email on 8/10, but besides those two, nothing else. I'm not really sure which one is the marked complete one?

II received just now, completed 8/25! Woohoo! SO excited for this one :)

Reactions: 6 users
does anyone know what the interview will be like?
2 one on one interviews. Pretty relaxed although can vary from interviewer to interviewer but for the most part, interviewers are warm and receptive from how I remember my interview and most of my classmates would same the same.

2 one on one interviews. Pretty relaxed although can vary from interviewer to interviewer but for the most part, interviewers are warm and receptive from how I remember my interview and most of my classmates would same the same.
so not MMI?

has anyone submitted their doodle invite date and not received any official confirmation from ECU? I selected 10/17 and 10/24

has anyone submitted their doodle invite date and not received any official confirmation from ECU? I selected 10/17 and 10/24
I haven’t received confirmation and selected the same dates. Hope this helps!

II earlier today, submitted 7/25 and received complete email on 8/03. Received an email that the doodle wasn't working and we'd be updated when it was so we could sign up for interviews!

II earlier today, submitted 7/25 and received complete email on 8/03. Received an email that the doodle wasn't working and we'd be updated when it was so we could sign up for interviews!
1696513939987.png

Please sir, can I know your stats?

Reactions: 1 users
Have you received anything yet? Just curious, I selected same dates, and have not received any confirmation.