2023-2024 Connecticut

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nevermind, just got the A (OOS)!! I am so excited :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Missed the one week deadline of sending an update letter post interview and was wondering if i should be placed on the waitlist would i be able to send it then to improve my chances.

Is anyone who has interviewed willing to share advice on how to prepare and what to expect? Does anyone have any connections with current students willing to chat about the school?
My interview was very conversational, and it seemed like the interviewer really wanted to get to know me better and understand how my experiences lead me to this point. It was relaxed and straightforward! Definitely ask your student interviewer any questions you have. Mine gave me their email to reach out to them afterwards with more questions!

Does anyone received II invites for this month? Still holding out hopes here . OOS.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if tours are available? Is there an accepted students group?
It looks like last year they held a second look in March. I haven't heard about an accepted students group but I'd love to help start one!

OOS A. Interviewed 1/12

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone heard anything since being accepted? All i’ve gotten is financial aid information, but wondering if there is an accepted students group ect.

Hi! Really excited for my interview but can’t find much basic info. I’m wondering who the two one-on-one interviews are with? Open or closed file? Behavioral questions?

Has Anyone interviewed after 1/12 heard back yet? Mine was on 1/19. The wait is unbearable 😊.

ok so idk why, but I never received the technical attestation email. thankfully, I read somewhere that you can just accept the offer through the portal which confirms that you read it. just a heads up in case anyone else had the same problem.

ok so idk why, but I never received the technical attestation email. thankfully, I read somewhere that you can just accept the offer through the portal which confirms that you read it. just a heads up in case anyone else had the same problem.
yea, i was going to say I saw that on the portal.

i wish 🧡, why i'm trying to rn and not in april
salutes jack black GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Hey everyone, how is the interview here? Can someone give me more info on it?

Did anyone else get scheduled for an interview with less than a weeks notice? Any idea why that might be?

I didn't get an email about gaining access to the post-interview website. How do we view it? TYIA!!

Any word on an accepted students group or a second look?
I haven't heard anything since my acceptance except the financial aid application info. It looks like last year, second look was March 24, so I'm hoping we'll hear soon about this year's.

Reactions: 1 user