Post Your Timeline (Submitted, Received, Verified, Mailed)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yup. I have the same problem. I asked Interfolio to send my letters to AADSAS June 7th and nothing yet. The Interfolio website says 7-10 business days so I was gonna wait till Wednesday or Thursday before giving either Interfolio or AADSAS a call.

I really thought it would be faster than this.

Members don't see this ad.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/7

Transcripts Submitted: 6/7
Transcripts Received: 6/17,6/18
GPA Verified: ??

Interfolio Letters Delivered: 6/7
Interfolio Letters Uploaded: ??

Date Application Mailed: ??

Members don't see this ad :)
Can someone please explain to me the process as I seem to be a bit confused. I had schools send in transcript to AADSAS, nothing updated yet. But now Im reading that I shouldnt expect anything until I pay the fees. Which fees? For all the schools apps??

You have to e-submit and pay the app fee for the schools you're applying to. :) You have to add school destinations.

You have to e-submit and pay the app fee for the schools you're applying to. :) You have to add school destinations.

But my GPA isn't verified and my choice of schools will partially be dependent on those numbers. :confused:

You can calculate your GPA yourself.. it's not hard. And your AADSAS will say if your transcripts have been received or not even if you haven't e-submitted but your GPA will not be verified til then.

You can calculate your GPA yourself.. it's not hard. And your AADSAS will say if your transcripts have been received or not even if you haven't e-submitted but your GPA will not be verified til then.

Exactly--it won't be verified until submission. Calculate it yourself.

Exactly--it won't be verified until submission. Calculate it yourself.
Thanks guys.
Whats the best way to calculate it? Gets confusing when your dealing with over a hundred credits.

Members don't see this ad :)
My GPA was just verified.

However, my Interfolio letters still haven't been uploaded. They were sent/received on the 11th. :eyebrow:

My GPA was just verified.

However, my Interfolio letters still haven't been uploaded. They were sent/received on the 11th. :eyebrow:

GREAT! I can see how they are verifying mine right now, things are changing in the coursework section :laugh:

EDIT: verified!

Last edited:
i just got an email saying that my committee letter was submitted. does that mean that it is officially uploaded?

because i keep seeing people put two different dates for when they were sent and delivered? i guess i am confused if i am missing something from this LOE process.

Who sent you the email? AADSAS or your school?

Don't forget to go back and edit your posts when you find stuff out, folks! :)

Anybody have some recent luck with Interfolio letters?

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/18/2013
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 1/15/2013
DAT on AADSAS: 1//23/2013

Transcripts Submitted: 6/3/2013
Transcripts Received: 6/10/2013
GPA Verified: :(

4 separate LORs, no Interfolio - chased them down to have them upload it:laugh:
*Asked them for in way back in January*

Date Application Mailed: :confused:

Don't forget to go back and edit your posts when you find stuff out, folks! :)

Anybody have some recent luck with Interfolio letters?

I submitted an Interfolio letter June 3 and it was uploaded into my application June 6. It seems like yours should have been uploaded already, but maybe I just got lucky!

I submitted an Interfolio letter June 3 and it was uploaded into my application June 6. It seems like yours should have been uploaded already, but maybe I just got lucky!

It seems like the later in the cycle materials are submitted, the longer it takes to process them. I'm by no means saying submitting things within the 2nd or third week of the cycle is late, but, you know, just saying?

GPA verified.

Interfolio sent: 6/6/13
Interfolio delivered: NOT (Y U TAKE SO LONG):scared::scared::mad:

Lawlz, it has been more than 10 days, so I'd absolutely call at this point. And please let us know what they say!

hl4jn, I bet your GPA verification will be done soon. If not first batch, then definitely second.

Ugh, I wish I hadn't waited to send my Interfolio delivery. I held it up because I was waiting on one teacher who PROMISED to get me a letter about a month ago, but I got tired of waiting so I just went ahead and sent a delivery. I'm glad I did... she didn't finish my letter until yesterday! And, ironically, hers is the only one that's "received" because I had her upload straight to AADSAS. :smuggrin:

I hope so! I already feel like I applied "late" compared to you SDNers =P I wonder how many people have submitted so far and how many AADSAS has verified.

& I was going to use Interfolio but couldn't figure it out with how AADSAS wanted Interfolio letters to get paper signature things sent it? I'm glad I just chased down my professors hehe.

Glimmer--I'm in the same boat. I delayed interfolio delivery because I was waiting for one prof. I finally asked that prof to upload directly to AADSAS and delivered my interfolio separately. His letter is in but not my interfolio letters (it's frustrating because my interfolio letters were written over one month ago).

Please everyone should post once they know when it will be mail out so we have an idea what batches? I still didn't submit :(, hopefully next week..

Please everyone should post once they know when it will be mail out so we have an idea what batches? I still didn't submit :(, hopefully next week..

I feel ya. I'm submitting tomorrow (hopefully, fingers crossed!!!). Probably won't get in first batch, hoping for the second!

I had one of my colleges overnight the transcripts and I still never got the "receieved" email :confused:

I was wondering if anyone is having issues with their DAT scores showing on their aadsas application. I took the DAT on the 13th of this month but they still haven't shown up yet.

I esubmitted on the 4th, GPA was verified on the 18th, LOE were done by a committee at my school and those are in as well, so all I'm waiting for on my application is my DAT scores to show up.

You just took the DAT one week ago.. Just wait a couple weeks man. Usually takes a few weeks to get there.

GPA was verified yesterday, my aadsas is now complete and ready.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/4

DAT Taken: 1/2013
DAT on AADSAS: 6/7

Transcripts Submitted: 6/4
Transcripts Received: 6/11, 6/12
GPA Verified: 6/21

Letters directly uploaded to application: 6/3-6/14

Date Application Mailed: e-mail says within 2 weeks from today
"Your application has now been Verified, and will be provided to your designated ADEA AADSAS schools within two weeks of today's date"

Why is there such a large range of how long it takes for the GPA thing to be verified/calculated? Like glimmer had hers verified in 15 days? Someone else 9 days. Another 17 days...although they all submitted 6/4?

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/5/2013
Reapplicant?: Yes

DAT Taken: 6/14/2012
DAT on AADSAS: 6/27/2012

Transcripts Received: 6/5/2012
GPA Verified: 6/19/2013

Committee Letter, no Interfolio - Had my school's professional letter service mail it out 6/7, but AADSAS still hasn't received it yet.

Date Application Mailed: ??? Hopefully 6/28

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/13/2013
Reapplicant: Yes

DAT2 Taken: 5/15/2013
DAT2 on AADSAS: 5/30/2013

Transcripts Submitted: from last cycle since no change in coursework since then
Transcripts Received: 6/13/2013
GPA Verified: 06/25/2013

[All Letters Straight to AADSAS]
2 Letter E-submissions: 6/3/2013, 6/6/2013
Dentist Letter Delivered: 6/18/2013
Dentist Letter Uploaded: 6/27/2013
Professor Letter Delivered: in progress, but hopefully soon!
Professor Letter Uploaded: --

Date Application Mailed: 6/28/2013!

Best of luck everyone!! :)

Last edited:
Transcript Received: June 12th
E-submitted: June 11th
GPA Verified: June 21st

Hey! So I submitted my application on 6/12 but I sent my updated transcripts on 6/15 :/ They already had my transcripts from last year but since I graduated recently, they needed the one that said "degree awarded" so I had to send it again. I hope this upcoming week it gets verified.

Do you guys know if the batch number is dependent on the date you e-submit it or the date when your application gets verified?

Thanks to tandem, I checked my evaluator section and my Interfolio letters are in! It says they were there on the 20th, even though I know they were on the 11th. AADSAS didn't send me an e-mail or anything (which is why I didn't even check), but we think they were done yesterday evening.

So go check your evaluations tab if you're still waiting!

Also, hl4jn--I think it has to do with the e-submission date. I had mine delivered on the 10th and 11th, and it took about 9 days for them to be verified. Some people's transcripts were received on the same day as mine, but they didn't submit until later, which is why the verification process is delayed.

So glad everything of mine is complete now! Once ECU sends me a secondary in July, everything will be done as far as the paperwork part is concerned. :)

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/7

DAT Taken: 5/2013
DAT on AADSAS: 5/16

Transcripts Submitted: 5 transcripts--submitted between 6/4 and 6/10
Transcripts Received: last transcript received on 6/17
GPA Verified: hopefully soon!

Interfolio Letters Delivered: 6/10
Interfolio Letters Uploaded: 6/21 (although it says received on 6/20)

Date Application Mailed: ??

Hey! So I submitted my application on 6/12 but I sent my updated transcripts on 6/15 :/ They already had my transcripts from last year but since I graduated recently, they needed the one that said "degree awarded" so I had to send it again. I hope this upcoming week it gets verified.

Do you guys know if the batch number is dependent on the date you e-submit it or the date when your application gets verified?

Paperclipz--
Your application won't be mailed until your transcripts are verified (anywhere from 1-6 weeks after your newest transcripts are received). Your batch number is the one that your application is actually mailed out in. (Potentially first batch is this Friday? Does anyone have a read on this?)

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/9
Payment cleared: 6/9

Transcripts/DAT Scores Received: 6/9 (reapplicant with no new coursework)
GPA Verified: 6/20

Letters Uploaded (straight to AADSAS, no interfolio): 6/5 - 6/12

Date Application Mailed: ??Whenever first batch is?? :xf:

Good luck guys! :luck:

seems like peoples GPA's are being verified pretty quickly. I hope that continues. My last transcript was received on Friday. Hopefully it doesn't take a full 4 weeks to verify my coursework. Although, I have 6 transcripts from different colleges...with that many transcripts maybe it will take super long.

Are you at a huge disadvantage if your app goes our 3rd or 4th batch?

Thank you Janzendds! I really appreciate it!!

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/22

DAT Taken: 4/2013
DAT on AADSAS: 5/2013

Transcripts Submitted: 6/4
Transcripts Received: 6/10, 6/12
GPA Verified: 7/2

Interfolio Letters Delivered: 6/11
Interfolio Letters Uploaded: 6/20

Date Application Mailed:

Last edited:
So submitting supplementals depends on when the school opens them????

So submitting supplementals depends on when the school opens them????

Some schools don't have them. Some have them on their websites for you to submit any time. Others specifically invite you to fill theirs out and send it to you.