Doctor or Nurse?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was never my argument actually...my only argument was that nurses aren't simply the monkeys following orders that were being described earlier in the thread.

Otherwise, I think we've reached a common ground finally on this discussion :)

:laugh: It only took a whole day.

Members don't see this ad.

Why are you offering thoughts and perceptions on the roles of a doctor and a nurse when you obviously have no idea what you're talking about? Also, you're acting like an ass towards one of the most helpful and knowledgeable people on this website. You seem to think that your sarcasm makes you look cynical and mature but it's actually pretty pathetic. And as a physician, he most certainly knows much more than you do about healthcare professionals.

And as a med student who can barely keep up with her schoolwork, you sure do find enough time to post an avg of 3.23 posts here per day and give your valued opinion on everything.

Oh snap.

Members don't see this ad :)
Burnett's Law ☑
clueless premed spouting off about "holistic" approaches ☑
being condescending and sanctimonious despite aforementioned ignorance ☑
mention of optometry ☐

clueless med student spouting off her eons of patient experience :(
being condescending and sanctimonious despite obvious ignorance :(
complaining you can't keep up with schoolwork but posting on here 3 times a day :(
mention of your expertise all the time :(

And as a med student who can barely keep up with her schoolwork, you sure do find enough time to post an avg of 3.23 posts here per day and give your valued opinion on everything.

Oh snap.

I am typically not one to call out the attendings but........

1) everyone in medschool feels like they aren't keeping up. That is the nature of the beast. The gunnerest of the gunners in my class complains about how they are always behind.
2) 3.23 posts/day isnt very hard. I have substantially more than that. I sit here while I study (I am doing so now, actually) and mull over ideas while posting. constantly changing gears helps me to process information. The point is, post count means about as close to nothing as you can get :thumbup:
3) yes. kpcrew has a bunch of fun opinions on things :smuggrin: I miss the days of the pre-med ranting about how much BS volunteering is. However I am pretty sure kpcrew is a dude who just likes asian chicks. I could be wrong....

clueless med student spouting off her eons of patient experience :(
being condescending and sanctimonious despite obvious ignorance :(
complaining you can't keep up with schoolwork but posting on here 3 times a day :(
mention of your expertise all the time :(

lmao don't you have better things to do than to go through my post history while displaying your inexperience with reading comprehension?
like being a terrible board certified doctor that doesn't care about patients?
go be bitter somewhere else, thanks. :laugh:

Sorry I didnt even read the thread. But just off the title alone...become a nurse. If you're not sure, with this time commitment/ debt/ ridiculous hoops/ect, dont waste your time.

lmao don't you have better things to do than to go through my post history while displaying your inexperience with reading comprehension?

Maybe you should study more...or spend more time on here..whatever floats your boat..im sure you are a full Honors student who knows more than everyone on here.

Trolling" isn't simply "harmful statements". Intentionally insulting/libelous statements are "flaming".

Thanks for the clarification. Now we can sit back and wait for someone to call you a troll and this may make sense :D

Were you intending to respond to instatewaiter where he called you a troll in the OTHER thread that you were harassing crew in? no... not that one... the other other one :rolleyes:

Why are you offering thoughts and perceptions on the roles of a doctor and a nurse when you obviously have no idea what you're talking about? Also, you're acting like an ass towards one of the most helpful and knowledgeable people on this website. You seem to think that your sarcasm makes you look cynical and mature but it's actually pretty pathetic. And as a physician, he most certainly knows much more than you do about healthcare professionals.

:rolleyes:
Civil like this??

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the clarification. Now we can sit back and wait for someone to call you a troll and this may make sense :D

Were you intending to respond to instatewaiter where he called you a troll in the OTHER thread that you were harassing crew in? no... not that one... the other other one :rolleyes:

Confused as to if i am a troll r am 'being trolled'...hmmm or both?

This will get good... :corny:. Let's see the fun. Otherwise

Abandon-thread1.gif

Someone mentioned before that they knew how to calculate Parkland's formula to analyze how much burn kpcrew just inflicted. :laugh:

PM from kpcrew:

lmao stop crying kid
....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') .........\.................'...../ ..........''...\.......... _.·´ ............\..............( ..............\.............\...

PM from kpcrew:

lmao stop crying kid
....................../´¯/) ....................,/¯../ .................../..../ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') .........\.................'...../ ..........''...\.......... _.·´ ............\..............( ..............\.............\...

:confused::confused:

What's that supposed to be? Broken fingers?

:rolleyes:
Civil like this??

you're butthurt because in a completely different thread crew told you you were going to be a terrible doctor and s/he felt sorry for your patients.

Again, do you know what Burnette's law is? It is a play on Godwin's law which says that as an internet conversation progresses in lenght, the probability of someone mentioning Nazis approaches 1. Burnette is the creator of SDN, and his law says that as an sdn thread progresses the probability of someone saying "you will make a terrible doctor and I feel sorry for your patients" approaches 1.

You just got too busy being butthurt to catch the humor in it - remember you had just commented (reasonably) in the 'I hate patients" thread, that you sometimes feel that way as well. It was a joke that simply went over your head.

The odd thing is that I was harder on that same poster that kpcrew is calling out there and yet no comments about my posts.... this is just pursuit flaming. In at least 4 threads. Seriously dude.... Did your asian wife divorce you and take all your crap? is that why crew is getting this "special treatment"? :smuggrin:

you're butthurt because in a completely different thread crew told you you were going to be a terrible doctor and s/he felt sorry for your patients.

Again, do you know what Burnette's law is? It is a play on Godwin's law which says that as an internet conversation progresses in lenght, the probability of someone mentioning Nazis approaches 1. Burnette is the creator of SDN, and his law says that as an sdn thread progresses the probability of someone saying "you will make a terrible doctor and I feel sorry for your patients" approaches 1.

You just got too busy being butthurt to catch the humor in it - remember you had just commented (reasonably) in the 'I hate patients" thread, that you sometimes feel that way as well. It was a joke that simply went over your head.

The odd thing is that I was harder on that same poster that kpcrew is calling out there and yet no comments about my posts.... this is just pursuit flaming. In at least 4 threads. Seriously dude.... Did your asian wife divorce you and take all your crap? is that why crew is getting this "special treatment"? :smuggrin:

I read about burnette's law after you mentioned it. How was i supposed to know about it otherwise? I guess i will have to try it on some other unsuspecting sdn'er???

PM from kpcrew:

lmao stop crying kid

I've never seen a legit doctor get banned here before.... Some forums have rules against posting PMs, not sure about here though. Same goes for following members around and flaming them over your lack of sense of humor.

:corny:

tumblr_m82c7b22dT1rs8mfo.gif

I read about burnette's law after you mentioned it. How was i supposed to know about it otherwise? I guess i will have to try it on some other unsuspecting sdn'er???

For a doctor, you sure get offended easily by anonymous members on the forum.

I've never seen a legit doctor get banned here before.... Some forums have rules against posting PMs, not sure about here though. Same goes for following members around and flaming them over your lack of sense of humor.

:corny:

tumblr_m82c7b22dT1rs8mfo.gif

This will probably be the first time then... This guy's an insensitive doctor. I agree with kpcrew in this one.

so.... you read about it, put 2 and 2 together. Carried the 1. Arrived at "4"..... and then STILL remained butthurt and followed crew around posting crap. :confused:

You will all be docs someday too and you will not understand when a MS is being weird and has some obscure SDN law to back up their personal attack

Maybe there should be another SDN law...

This will probably be the first time then... This guy's an insensitive doctor. I agree with kpcrew in this one.

I'm not convinced it isnt a kid who got on his parent's computer that had SDN logged in.... I'm confused about what sort of attending gets that bent out of shape over something so trivial.

You will all be docs someday too and you will not understand when a MS is being weird and has some obscure SDN law to back up their personal attack

Yeah a law that automatically punishes those who track and hunt other people down because they are so deeply hurt by a random insult.

I'm not convinced it isnt a kid who got on his parent's computer that had SDN logged in.... I'm confused about what sort of attending gets that bent out of shape over something so trivial.

Hopefully, this guy didn't create a fake verification account. That would completely violate SDN TOS. The main point is he shouldn't have tracked a member down over some meaningless insult. That's also against TOS.

:laugh:

I'll write you a script for a sense of humor in a couple years.

Careful, its a suppository :thumbup:

Hopefully, this guy didn't create a fake verification account. That would completely violate SDN TOS. The main point is he shouldn't have tracked a member down over some meaningless insult. That's also against TOS.

Right.... how do you create a fake verification account? I have no idea how they verify but I kinda figured it was somewhat difficult to do.

So the only TOS violator is me? Riiiight.

well that is up to the mods..... But snark is not a violation of the TOS. if it were I'd have as many accounts as Shnurek now :smuggrin: (Optotroll20 by now)

But following a specific member into multiple threads to flame is usually pretty ban-worthy. :shrug: That is just standard internet protocol. each thread is vegas. What happens there stays there. If you wanna hash it out with crew go back to the "I hate patients" thread and go nuts. Stop derailing all these other threads to stroke your ego

well that is up to the mods..... But snark is not a violation of the TOS. if it were I'd have as many accounts as Shnurek now :smuggrin: (Optotroll20 by now)

But following a specific member into multiple threads to flame is usually pretty ban-worthy. :shrug: That is just standard internet protocol. each thread is vegas. What happens there stays there. If you wanna hash it out with crew go back to the "I hate patients" thread and go nuts. Stop derailing all these other threads to stroke your ego

:thumbup::thumbup:

Mods, please :lock: this thread. It's completely hijacked and served no purpose.

Why are you two so on top of this issue? Leave it to the mods.

PM from kpcrew:

lmao stop crying kid

I'm pretty sure it's two middle fingers

Why are you two so on top of this issue? Leave it to the mods.

why not? it is what the thread is currently about. If they wan't it locked they will do so. You asked a question and it was answered.

Or would you just prefer to run throughout the allo section flaming members to your hearts content? Does that seem reasonable to you? :rolleyes:

. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-'". . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ":,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:". . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . ."~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . "~,_. . . .."~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . ."=,_. . . ."-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~"; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . ."=-._. . .";,,./`. . /" . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . .."~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-"
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _

Hey guys, why don't you just put a bunch of meat scraps into a bowl with the word "Troll" written on it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.