Creighton University Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Still nothing?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I checked my ADEA status and it went from “check back on December 15th” to “waitlist”….please be a bug 😭

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! Please share how many dental schools have accepted you on Dental Decision Day. Have you accepted the offer from the Creighton University School of Dentistry for the Class of 2028 (D1)? Please share your thoughts. Thank you so much, and I wish you a wonderful day!

Hello all!

Congratulations to all that received an acceptance!

There is an unofficial GroupMe created for the future class of 2028. You will use this to communicate with your class for apartments, get togethers, and future class news. There will be a Facebook created formally by the school admin at a later date.

Feel free to ask questions and please share with others that may not be on SDN.

'Creighton University SOD ‘28' on GroupMe.

Click here to join: GroupMe

Anyone on the waitlist? also, anyone know of people who already dropped their Creighton acceptance? I already know one person dropped

Anyone on the waitlist? also, anyone know of people who already dropped their Creighton acceptance? I already know one person dropped
give it time
private schools tend to have a lot of waitlist movement
trust the process...

Members don't see this ad :)
Any tips for upcoming interview? Also how long did your interviews go? TIA

How important is the in person tour? Like would they give you an acceptance after finishing the interview?

Has anyone recently been invited for an interview, that received the email on November 30th that mentioned our application would be included in the review for spring interviews?

Interview 3
Notification date: 01/26
Method of notification: Email
Residency: GA
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/29
Application complete date: 8/02
GPA (science, overall): 3.47, 3.64
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19AA/19TS 18 PAT/ 18 Reading/ 17 Gen Chem
Dates available OR your interview date: Feb 7
Method of interview: Microsoft

How important is the in person tour? Like would they give you an acceptance after finishing the interview?
Pretty sure it's required to attend? At least it was last year when I applied, but my interview was over zoom. Nothing is guaranteed, so don't assume going will get you an acceptance, but it will show interest in the school. How they conduct their cycle this year isn't the same since the passing of their admissions director, so things could be conducted differently this cycle. Usually they're done with all interviews pre-december.

Has anyone in the second round of interviews been told when we might hear about a decision? My interviewer said March but didn’t seem to know a whole lot about the specifics of the process

Has anyone in the second round of interviews been told when we might hear about a decision? My interviewer said March but didn’t seem to know a whole lot about the specifics of the process
It’s March 15th!

Withdrew my application, good luck all!

Reactions: 2 users
any news? Not sure if class is full or not…GroupMe is at 55. Definitely feel like there’s open seats, but starting to study for a retake.

I dropped my seat. hopefully one of you got it! good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users