Retake DAT for 2024-2025 Cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Future Tooth Fairy

Reaction score
I have a 24 AA
QR: 21
RC: 18
BIO: 27
GC: 25
ORG: 27
TS: 26
PAT: 21

For reference, I am a chemistry student with a 4.0 GPA, I graduated at the top of my class from a small university. I was scoring significantly higher in reading on all practice tests, not sure what went wrong. I am really scared of not getting accepted due to low RC... thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I have a 24 AA
QR: 21
RC: 18
BIO: 27
GC: 25
ORG: 27
TS: 26
PAT: 21

For reference, I am a chemistry student with a 4.0 GPA, I graduated at the top of my class from a small university. I was scoring significantly higher in reading on all practice tests, not sure what went wrong. I am really scared of not getting accepted due to low RC... thoughts?
Congratulations on achieving such remarkable scores on the DAT Exam! Although your reading score was slightly lower, I firmly believe it won't hinder your chances of securing interviews and acceptances at many dental schools. The standout 4.0 GPA is a testament to your dedication and hard work as a student, qualities that any dental school would value highly. You've demonstrated that you're an exceptional candidate.

Of course, this is just my perspective, and others might see it differently.

Best wishes,

Nancy, Co-owner, Destroyers

Reactions: 1 user