Oregon (OHSU) Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Rejected w/o interview but I applied VERY late so whatever. Hopefully good news for you all!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
declining my seat on the waitlist though! I have a spot elsewhere and can’t wait around to figure out apartment stuff/loans. Good luck everyone!
Congratulations and thank you for replying to them quickly about the waitlist ❤️

Reactions: 1 user
are there any others who haven’t received and interview nor a rejection yet?

I've been waitlisted for about a month now. It seems like they still have a lot of open seats for this upcoming class (according to the fb page) and everyone I have talked to from the post dec round of interviewing was waitlisted- seems odd.

Also, I was wondering if anyone knew if OHSU has another preview day coming up soon? Do they do one in the spring?

Reactions: 1 users
Posting here because I’ve been obsessively checking this page for 5 months. Just got accepted off the waitlist, interviewed 1/18! In state and super duper happy

Reactions: 4 users
Posting here because I’ve been obsessively checking this page for 5 months. Just got accepted off the waitlist, interviewed 1/18! In state and super duper happy
I am soooo jealous! Congrats! I hope to see you there (;

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone from instate also got off the waitlist?

Does anyone know how full class is now? Can we anticipate any movement on the waitlist? Is there no hope at this point?