2023-2024 Washington University in St. Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I sent two. And I also showed up on the deans doorstep in tears. Little weird but it worked
New admissions strategy incoming... :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Really hoping that WL movement isn't over yet but I'm a little scared seeing just 1 person on here get off so far

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If anyone else has access to an accepted groupme or facebook group, could you please let us know about any change in the numbers recently? Thanks in advance 🙏

The facebook group is at 220 members (but a lot of the members are current M1s, M2s, etc.) There are still people in there that I personally know selected other schools. The groupme is currently at 111 people with some M1s and M2s as well. About 20 people left near or during the April 30th deadline. There are definitely some people in the class not in the groupme and facebook groups though. For those waiting on WL activity, I unfortunately do not think you can read into the numbers one way or the other for either group. Sending positive vibes to everyone waiting for WL activity <3

The facebook group is at 220 members (but a lot of the members are current M1s, M2s, etc.) There are still people in there that I personally know selected other schools. The groupme is currently at 111 people with some M1s and M2s as well. About 20 people left near or during the April 30th deadline. There are definitely some people in the class not in the groupme and facebook groups though. For those waiting on WL activity, I unfortunately do not think you can read into the numbers one way or the other for either group. Sending positive vibes to everyone waiting for WL activity <3
Thank you so much!! did a lot of people join yday?

Got accepted of WL Wednesday night. Super stoked, but I'm wondering how to access the FB group. Trying to find roommates.

• Love
Do we think WL movement is over? or maybe just delayed bc of fafsa issues?

The facebook group is at 220 members (but a lot of the members are current M1s, M2s, etc.) There are still people in there that I personally know selected other schools. The groupme is currently at 111 people with some M1s and M2s as well. About 20 people left near or during the April 30th deadline. There are definitely some people in the class not in the groupme and facebook groups though. For those waiting on WL activity, I unfortunately do not think you can read into the numbers one way or the other for either group. Sending positive vibes to everyone waiting for WL activity <
Is the Facebook page specific to the class of 2028?

Members don't see this ad :)
Why tomorrow?
Most recent WL movement was reported last week on Wednesday. Not sure if movement will continue to land on Wednesdays or if that's just because it was the day after the 4/30 PTE deadline

Anyone have any idea of on what acceptance rate is off the WL (maybe from past years or anecdotally)? It seems like they hand out a ton of WL here lol.

I have to decide by this coming Monday, so expect more movement around then!

They "want to finalize the class sooner than later"

Also got the call from Dr. Ratts earlier today around 2:45PM ET! She also told me about getting back to her by Monday

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Congrats to those accepted off the WL!! Just wondering if yall have received any word of merit scholarships?

Congrats to those accepted off the WL!! Just wondering if yall have received any word of merit scholarships?
I submitted all my forms and sent them my other offers today; hopefully they let me know soon. I will update with what they offer

I got 92% tuition scholarship. I do not know if this is need or merit or a combination. I have asked the office to clarify about its origins and if there is a possibility to receive merit later if it is only need. Will keep posted with any info about merit.

Edit: for reference it states, "School of Medicine Scholarship". If anyone knows if this is merit or need would appreciate that info.

Reactions: 3 users
I got 92% tuition scholarship. I do not know if this is need or merit or a combination. I have asked the office to clarify about its origins and if there is a possibility to receive merit later if it is only need. Will keep posted with any info about merit.

Edit: for reference it states, "School of Medicine Scholarship". If anyone knows if this is merit or need would appreciate that info.
Damn dude nicely done

Bruh thats wild- congrats!! Do u think ur gonna take it 👀

Update: currently there is no more merit aid to be offered however "this can change as we get closer to matriculation".

Bruh thats wild- congrats!! Do u think ur gonna take it 👀
I am gonna visit campus soon, but I don't think I can justify to myself to decline Uchicago who offered me a 10k stipend per year plus tuition and leave my family which is based there