2023-2024 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just called the admission committee:
1. They said the class is still not full and are accepting those who have interviewed by end of May
2. Waitlist will start in May

Hope that was helpful!
The END OF MAY? Bruhhhhhhhhhh. They dragging this so muchhhhhhhhh 🥲 thanks for calling tho

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
have any haiders that interviewed around 10/14 hear back? also, has there been a PRIME A yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how many EAP students from last year are starting this year?

has anyone received a pre ii R recently. I know they are done with interviews but I have not received mine R yet

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know Haiders who have been accepted lmao I think I gave up 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I actually can't handle another week of silence 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
I thought they only release A’s on Thursdays? At least that’s been the general trend past cycles and this cycle 🥲

Members don't see this ad :)
I just thought it would be soon cause April 15th is the date to narrow down to 3 acceptances and keep whatever WL you want but I don’t know what my UCR decisión Is 😦

Just gave up my acceptance spot. Hopefully something good comes on Monday for one of you. Good luck everyone

Reactions: 6 users
has anyone received a pre ii R recently. I know they are done with interviews but I have not received mine R yet
I haven't either. I misread @dprk122 's post initially. I thought it meant that they still have interview spots until the end of May haha

I know ucr's website says interviews run till March, but i'm still hanging on to a small hope that maybe they're running behind on things

Hoping UCR pumps out decisions tomorrow for the rest of us since it’s a deadline to narrow down to 3 acceptances

Reactions: 5 users
Last year it looks like they started releasing decisions on May 10th Wednesday right before the May 15th CTE deadline. We are probably expecting around the same time this year. Maybe May 8th?

Last year it looks like they started releasing decisions on May 10th Wednesday right before the May 15th CTE deadline. We are probably expecting around the same time this year. Maybe May 8th?
thats like a month from now : " )) "

just got a voicemail from them, they just said they want to touch back later tonight. is this an admission’s decision? :0

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
I haven't either. I misread @dprk122 's post initially. I thought it meant that they still have interview spots until the end of May haha

I know ucr's website says interviews run till March, but i'm still hanging on to a small hope that maybe they're running behind on things
I was kind of worried that it meant they never read my app but who knows 🤷‍♂️

Yooo I just got the same voicemail, said they would try to contact me again at a later time. Had my phone on DO NOT DISTURB 🥲🥲🥲 I wouldn’t have answered anyway because it said “No Caller ID”

Yooo I just got the same voicemail, said they would try to contact me again at a later time. Had my phone on DO NOT DISTURB 🥲🥲🥲 I wouldn’t have answered anyway because it said “No Caller ID”
bruhhh literally my exact reason, i saw no caller ID and hung it up immediately 😭😭😭

• Care
Do med schools usually call to put you on the WL? My stomach is a nervous wreck from not answering that call 😂😂

• Care
Do med schools usually call to put you on the WL? My stomach is a nervous wreck from not answering that call 😂😂
bruh same every notification on my phone rn is triggering a fight or flight 😭

• Care
me waiting for the R email from admissions and prime now 😍

Got the A call!!!! Staying in Cali 🙌 sending good vibes to everyone else who interviewed as is pending decision

Reactions: 8 users
congratuations for those who got the call!! did you also get an email and/or is your portal updated? i'm still waiting for a decision but i'm traveling outside the states so i'm not receiving phone calls in general :oops:

I haven’t received a portal update or email yet. Just got the call earlier today

congratuations for those who got the call!! did you also get an email and/or is your portal updated? i'm still waiting for a decision but i'm traveling outside the states so i'm not receiving phone calls in general :oops:
Got a call last night, and just got the email this morning!

This means you're a haider app. It applies to all UCR alumni.
I didn’t apply early tho. I thought the Haiders were the students who applied for the EAP program. Submitted primary early September.

I called admission again. Class is not full yet. I am kind of losing hope but just wanted everyone to know

Reactions: 8 users
I called admission again. Class is not full yet. I am kind of losing hope but just wanted everyone to know
Well there was a deadline to choose your top 3 acceptances and we don’t even have a decision at all yet so I think you’re valid 🤭🫶🏽