2023-2024 Northwestern (Feinberg)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
WL, will be declining my spot so good luck everyone!!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
no email yet … assuming this means R? 😭😭😭
Nvm got the waitlist

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
A Call from the McDonald’s drive thru 😭 I am indeed Lovin It’

• Love
  • Haha
Waitlisted after letter of intent

• Care
1709248907796.jpeg

a fifth WL has hit the inbox

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 23 users
Members don't see this ad :)
WL here too, this is my dream school so I'm pretty heartbroken :( congrats to everyone who got in!

• Care
sending good vibes to yall <33 and congrats to the A’s!!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Has any information been released yet about the SLW on April 11th?

Wait guys does feinberg do R’s or just WL everyone who didn’t get A

Wow got the A call earlier today. Felling blessed after entering 2024 with 0 interviews. Surreal

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
oos wl yesterday, damn im getting wl by every t15/10 under the sun 😭😭

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Just for future readers, it does seem like many December deferrals did turn into A's yesterday. I was skeptical about whether this would actually happen or if FSM just says this, but it does look like they really admit only a tiny portion in December and then take a lot of early interviewees in the spring wave.

Reactions: 1 user
Just for future readers, it does seem like many December deferrals did turn into A's yesterday. I was skeptical about whether this would actually happen or if FSM just says this, but it does look like they really admit only a tiny portion in December and then take a lot of early interviewees in the spring wave.

Yes, for future readers I interviewed in September, deferred December and then A yesterday. Sent two LOIntent/updates with one before December, one in Feb.

Yes, for future readers I interviewed in September, deferred December and then A yesterday. Sent two LOIntent/updates with one before December, one in Feb.
Literally exact same for me, +++++1

Edit just replace intent with interest for me

Congrats to all MD-only folk who got acceptances yesterday! Has anyone on the MSTP side heard back after a post-interview hold yet?

Congrats to all MD-only folk who got acceptances yesterday! Has anyone on the MSTP side heard back after a post-interview hold yet?
Nope, I’m also struggling with the wait rn 😅. Last year MSTP came out 5 days after MD so I think we’ll hear back by next Friday.

Nope, I’m also struggling with the wait rn 😅. Last year MSTP came out 5 days after MD so I think we’ll hear back by next Friday.
Oh god 🙃 and here I thought next week would be low stress. Here's to hoping it's a larger wave...

Has Choose Your Medical School not updated with Feinberg for anyone who got an A yesterday?

Literally exact same for me, +++++1

Edit just replace intent with interest for me
I sent letter of intent, got deferred, then waitlisted. Thought my interview went well too so it’s probably the rest of my app/LOR :( praying to be let off the WL!!

• Care
So is Northwestern a school that overaccepts then? Cuz admit.org says they accept almost 400 students, so is this just all during the initial A waves and barely represents any WL -> A's in it?

So is Northwestern a school that overaccepts then? Cuz admit.org says they accept almost 400 students, so is this just all during the initial A waves and barely represents any WL -> A's in it?

Yeah, they overenrolled two years ago. They probably limited that not sure if that means more or less WL movement.

During my interview day they said some cycles they've accepted as few as two, and in some as many as 2 dozen. Hoping ppl withdraw so theres space for me 🙏

Anybody know if we are allowed to bring a guest to second look? I'd love to share this event with my wife!

Can anyone speak to FSM's stance on merit aid? How common are merit scholarships / do they match / what is the usual award amount?