2023-2024 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
committed :D excited for what’s to come

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I withdrew as well and it was my toughest decision ever lol. Hope my scholarship goes to someone!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just so everyone can maybe get their mind of this until next week, one person on cycle track yesterday.

What does this mean?
I think they only do one day each week for waitlist acceptances per last years thread. Someone reported an acceptance on cycle track yesterday. So I don’t think we will hear back until next week. Sorry, was unclear. 😓

I think they only do one day each week for waitlist acceptances per last years thread. Someone reported an acceptance on cycle track yesterday. So I don’t think we will hear back until next week. Sorry, was unclear. 😓
Cool, thanks for the information.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if the waitlist is ranked/how active the list is usually?

My current A has a pretty early CTE in Mid June so I need them to start moving the ball already lol
Mine too June 15th lol, but I think on the Sinai WL tab on the portal it says you can tell them as it gets close. If I am not mistaken.

Has no one heard anything? The only reported A off the WL on SDN was last Monday
I have seen that the facebook group had a couple people added over the past few weeks--at some point it went down like 10 people and then back up, but I don't really bank on that movement because there could totally be people there who joined earlier and committed elsewhere and haven't left, people who only just decided to join, M1's etc. Otherwise, haven't seen anything. They also had commencement last week, so I am thinking (/hoping) that there will be news this week or maybe after. Crossing my fingers for us all!!!