2023-2024 Jefferson (Kimmel)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what? I just called them and they said next week was the last week for interviews. Did I get punked

To be fair though this cycle I have gotten multiple different answers when calling admissions …
Oh hmm wonder if they’re holding onto us just in case someone cancels their interview next week

Members don't see this ad.

i checked their website and it says interviews run from mid september into march on wednesdays! holding out hope haha

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does this school favor IS applicants or people who live close to Philadelphia for IIs? I remember they asked where we lived in the secondary…

I just called to see if they got my update letter. Imma be embarrassed if they hit me up with a rejection in a few minutes 🥲

I just called to see if they got my update letter. Imma be embarrassed if they hit me up with a rejection in a few minutes 🥲
It takes a couple of days but then it shows up as "Email Received ###### Update Letter" in your portal under Communication Status

Members don't see this ad :)
It begins again 🫠🫠 will I again miraculously ride this one out or will this wave finally bash me upon the rocks? Only time will tell

Reactions: 3 users
Pre-II R just now, they got my hopes up

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Pre-II R just now, OOS, LM 73, completed late August

• Care
Got hit with the pre ii rejection - good luck everyone :)

• Care
there’s something extra spicy about getting rejected by the place you currently work for 🤡

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
It begins again 🫠🫠 will I again miraculously ride this one out or will this wave finally bash me upon the rocks? Only time will tell
Spoke too soon, pre-II R just now. Hope is a fool's errand

Strung me along like my high school crush

• Care
This is such a painful roll-out of Rs. I really do not understand why some schools do this.

any current students with families making around 100K willing to talk about the aid situation? Just tryna gauge how much aid they dole out

Pre-II R just now. That didn't need to take six months lol

• Care
Pre-II R now - live and work in Philly, submitted day 1 I received secondary (goodbye secondary fee), v short rejection letter :rolleyes:

• Care
Just got the pre-II R. Oh well, I figured it had been coming for months :)

This feels like I’m waiting for my impending doom lol, I wonder if they’re being sent out in alphabetical order

• Haha
This feels like I’m waiting for my impending doom lol, I wonder if they’re being sent out in alphabetical order
they’re actually waiting for your carrier pigeon to come back. they only have about 12 and each one takes 2-3 business days for a round trip flight :/

• Haha
Are there even IIs left from this school? Or am I just waiting for the R to finally hit? Been complete since day 1

giphy.gif

Jefferson reading our hopeful forum posts knowing they have those pre-ii Rs loaded up for tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
For those who registered for the Second Look Day, where did you find the campus key? It asks for that and a password before registering. The email states "you will need to have registered for your campus to register" but I dont know exactly what that means.. don't see anything about registering for a campus. TIA