Matrix - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@potentialsheltervet if you're the last wolf please just put me out of my misery and hammer yourself so I can go to bed thnx

Members don't see this ad.

Anyways I looked at space again and it wasn't as helpful as I thought it might be so

Hammer whenever is fine with me, my thoughts are already pretty well documented atp and I won't really be here much of the next 20 minutes anyways
I must firmly disagree

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm also wondering whether Dubz has wolfed at all since starting her internship because I could see a situation where there was planted many a seed of unpairing either because:
a) pack didn't know whether there'd be a sub, so sacrifice the inactive member. Dubz and moon took opposite approaches for... reasons? To make it very unpairing?
b) Dubz was prepared for a self-sacrifice in case she couldn't spend as much time on thread?
So with it being sporty I can see them discussing it in wolf chat, one of them getting the ticket to endgame.
But it is true dubz set off the mkg wagon when shin could have went down with 3 minutes to go, but I don't think she is afraid to make a last minute switch if needed.

Reactions: 1 user
Though I suppose... there might be no point. Clem doesn't appear to have any interest in moving and marmot and Sporty aren't around.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I was not aware this big wall post existed...

...and you're using this as a reason to SR sport?
Yes. It came as a big case after moon went down, I had set on dubz vote yesterday and sporty was also in a hot seat.

anyway psv remember day 1 when you tried to kill me eod1

I have the opportunity to do the funniest thing

• Angry
So with it being sporty I can see them discussing it in wolf chat, one of them getting the ticket to endgame.
But it is true dubz set off the mkg wagon when shin could have went down with 3 minutes to go, but I don't think she is afraid to make a last minute switch if needed.
Yeah, I think people are forgetting Dubz has won best wolf before

• Care
anyway psv remember day 1 when you tried to kill me eod1

I have the opportunity to do the funniest thing
I mean when wolfing I do things for the lulz. There wouldn't be many lulz from village me here though

• Care
Yeah, I think people are forgetting Dubz has won best wolf before
she doesn't bus unless she sees it as necessary I'm pretty sure, one wolf down and the last 2 taking heat and casing sporty and never throwing the vote down I could see being in her wheelhouse tbh

Members don't see this ad :)
fun fact I have won best wolf on 4 different websites.

• Care
Day 5 Yeet Tally
marmot () -
PSV (3) - Clem 55, marmot 61, Sporty 63
Sporty (1) - samac 137
Gikkle (1) - Gikkle 40

5/7
Missing: Achro 84, PSV 36
yeet close in ~15 minutes

Pretty worried it’s not psv with the way she’s acting though

Or she’s playing a good lulz.
Sad Happy Hour GIF

Well, if Sporty thinks it isn't me and samac thinks it might not be me, is it possible it's actually just... marmot?

vote: marmot

marmot thinking I am towny is wolfy tmi tbh

I only half believe this

• Care
That's where I started the day and people talked me off it
cries GIF

• Care
I wanna die tonight but also don't wanna die tonight....ya know?
Never been to f3 as village
Someone could torture my ass real good

I wanna die tonight but also don't wanna die tonight....ya know?
Never been to f3 as village
Someone could torture my ass real good

let's kill marmot and see if the game ends

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
If the plan was for wildzoo to go deep (in shini/zoo world) why does she perform the kill?

Like it shouldn't matter if sport was tracked if the plan was to bus em anyways

• Hmm
If the plan was for wildzoo to go deep (in shini/zoo world) why does she perform the kill?

Like it shouldn't matter if sport was tracked if the plan was to bus em anyways
Because if they wolf theater-ed it up, it doesn't matter which side we choose to take. We don't know how sporty was going to respond, the reveal from Zenge came.
If they pushed each other and dubz was the one to go down -> sporty clear
If sporty is the one to go down -> dubz clear

Day 5 Yeet Tally
marmot (1) - Achro 87
PSV (3)
- Clem 55, marmot 62, Sporty 70
Sporty (1) - samac 148
Gikkle (1) - Gikkle 41

6/7
Missing: PSV 45
yeet close in ~9 minutes