Post Your Timeline (Submitted, Received, Verified, Mailed)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Glimmer1991

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, all!

So, there's a thread like this from last year that was extremely popular and helped a lot of people out. I'd like to start one myself to benefit current users. :D For now, you can just post the dates you have and edit later once you know more.

First-batch mail date: Friday, 6/28
Subsequent batches will follow on Fridays.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/4
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 8/2012
DAT on AADSAS: 8/2012

Transcripts Submitted: 6/3
Transcripts Received: 6/10, 6/11
GPA Verified: 6/19/11

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered: 6/11
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 6/20

Date Application Mailed: 6/28

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/10

Transcripts Received: 6/11
GPA Verified: 6/19

DAT test taken: 6/2013
DAT scores uploaded: 7/2013 (took 15 days to upload)

Interfolio Letters Delivered: 6/3
Interfolio Letters Uploaded: 6/6

Date Application Mailed: 7/5/13

Last edited:
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/13

Transcripts Submitted: 6/5
Transcripts Received: 6/17
Date verified: 7/01

Interfolio Letters Delivered: 6/3
Interfolio Letters Uploaded: 6/6

Date Application Mailed: 7/5/13 (scheduled)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Good to know you guys had your interfolio uploaded quickly.

Transcripts Received: 6/10, 6/12
GPA Verified: ??

Committee letter requested: 6/3
Committee letter Uploaded: ??

Date Application Mailed: ??

Committee letter is taking quite some time for it to be uploaded to the app. Last cycle it was much quicker for me.

I spoke to AADSAS a few days ago and she said the first batch will be mailed out in July....which is odd because I always thought they would be in late June....hmmm

to be in first batch does your GPA have to be verified (4-6 weeks after you e-submit) or do you just simply have to e-submit?

to be in first batch does your GPA have to be verified (4-6 weeks after you e-submit) or do you just simply have to e-submit?

Verified. AADSAS doesn't send your application to designated dental schools until your app is complete. The only thing they can forward later on are LORs.

Verified. AADSAS doesn't send your application to designated dental schools until your app is complete. The only thing they can forward later on are LORs.

If I e-submit tomorrow, hopefully around 4pm and no later, what are the chances of me being in the first batch? I'm not too hopeful about AADSAS speed verifying my stuff...

How much of a leg up do you get being in the first batch v second?

If I e-submit tomorrow, hopefully around 4pm and no later, what are the chances of me being in the first batch? I'm not too hopeful about AADSAS speed verifying my stuff...

How much of a leg up do you get being in the first batch v second?

First vs second means almost nothing, don't panic you need to save some of that for later.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/9
Payment cleared: 6/9

Transcripts Received: 6/9
GPA Verified: ?? (Has anyone gotten theirs verified yet??)

Letters Uploaded (straight to AADSAS, no interfolio): 6/5 - 6/12

Members don't see this ad :)

Transcripts Submitted: 6/6
Transcripts Received: 6/12
GPA Verified: 6/20

Committee Letter Requested: 6/4
Committee Letter Uploaded: 6/17
Dentist Letter Delivered: 6/4
Dentist Letter Uploaded: 6/10

Last edited:
Hmm, I just realized that I submitted my application on the 13th of 2013, hopefully not a bad omen? :eek:

Transcripts received on June 10th and 12th.
GPA: not verified yet
DAT: June 7, 2013

Having trouble with LOEs, two are in progress but they still need to push the submit button and my two science profs have not started theirs yet.

AA 21/ TS 21/ PAT 22

So much waiting involved. :p Seems like AADSAS is moving a little slower than normal this cycle.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/13

Transcripts Received: 6/12 (showed up in system 6/14)
GPA Verified: 6/24

Interfolio Letters Delivered: 6/04
Interfolio Letters Uploaded: 6/13 (showed up in system 6/14)

Last edited:
So much waiting involved. :p Seems like AADSAS is moving a little slower than normal this cycle.

Actually, I believe they are moving pretty fast, wait until July-August, that's when things get slow. From what I've seen other years, I would expect them to have our GPA verified by next week or the beginning of the other one, remember they tell us that 4-6 weeks but because the cycle just opened I think there are not so many applicants who already submitted their apps (that's what I believe, maybe not).

Actually, I believe they are moving pretty fast, wait until July-August, that's when things get slow. From what I've seen other years, I would expect them to have our GPA verified by next week or the beginning of the other one, remember they tell us that 4-6 weeks but because the cycle just opened I think there are not so many applicants who already submitted their apps (that's what I believe, maybe not).

I believe they had already started verification by this time last cycle - seems like right now they're still working on transcripts and recs, which is why I mentioned the slow thing. :)

E-Submitted: 6/5
DAT scores up

Transcript Sent by School's Registrar: 6/6
Transcript Received: 6/12
LOR Received: 6/15, 6/24

GPA Verification: 6/21/13
Mailing Date: 6/28 First batch!! :)

Still waiting on the dentist letter of recommendation to deliver Interfolio documents to AADSAS...

Last edited:
According to some people who have called AADSAS, at the beginning of July.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/11

Transcripts Submitted: 6/6
Transcripts Received: ??

Interfolio Letters Delivered: 6/11
Interfolio Letters Uploaded: ??

Do we have to wait for everything to be processed before completing the supplementary applications?

this whole thread has got me :scared: ...I need to submit already. Lagging hardcore on finishing this PS:rolleyes:

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/5

Transcripts Received: 6/12
GPA Verified: 6/21

Did not use Interfolio. 3 of 4 LOE's are in.

Last edited:
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/11
Reapplicant: Yes (last one for 2012 cycle)

Transcripts Submitted
: 6/3 (Overnighted mine, probably didn't need to!)
Transcripts Received: 6/5
GPA Verified: 6/20

Didn't Use Interfolio.
3 of 4 LOE's Received.
4th LOE Received 6/27 (mailed 7/5)

DAT Taken
: 6/10
DAT Scores Posted
: 7/26 all sorted out...

Date Application Mailed
: 6/28, 7/26 complete

Last edited:
It looks like they are doing things a lot slower this year than they did last year based on the thread I found. It appears that no one has had their GPA verified (okay, maybe some reapplicants with no new coursework have had theirs done). It is also taking a strangely long time for Interfolio letters to be uploaded--I mean, they're electronic, how long can that take to do?

Has anyone called and asked if they had started verifying GPAs? I'd also like to know how long the wait time is for Interfolio letters.

Last edited:
Just called. Here's what I found out:

They are up to June 5th with veryifying GPAs. So, basically, that really means they haven't gotten to any. People surely would have had to overnight their transcripts to get them in on the 5th, and I don't think too many people would do that.

I asked him when the first batch was going to be sent, and he said the beginning of July. He said that the first fully-completed application came in on June 5th, and that they always send out 4-6 weeks after the first application was received. At least I think that's what he said... call quality was super scratchy on his end.

As far as Interfolio is concerned, he gave me the same 7-10 days that's on the website.

So there's the update!

So we should expect to get ours (received around 10th/11th) at the end of this week right?

So we should expect to get ours (received around 10th/11th) at the end of this week right?

Eh, I would hope so, but I'm not certain. Who knows if they've actually started or when they're going to start.

I am certain, though, that we'll be in the first batch. We have to be--all of our stuff got in about a week after the first transcript did. They just seem super slow on the uptake.

The first batch was mailed on the 23rd of June last year. Ain't no way that's happening.

I won't be. My DAT is next week :laugh::luck:

Some of my transcripts are taking a very long time to process. For instance, i got two transcripts from two different colleges sent out from the same city, on the same day (June 5th). i know this because my schools sent me email confirmations when they went out. and AADSAS only shows one of them as been received. This is totally weird to me. I'm still missing a bunch of transcripts, even though they have all been sent weeks ago. :/

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/12

Transcripts Submitted: 6/12
Transcripts Received: Hopefully this week lol

Committee uploading LOR to AADSAS: 6/21

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/12

Transcripts Submitted: 6/12
Transcripts Received: Hopefully this week lol

Committee uploading LOR to AADSAS: 6/21

Paperclipz- I was just wondering when did you send your Interfolio info to AADSAS?

Paperclipz- I was just wondering when did you send your Interfolio info to AADSAS?
lmr9y - I didn't use Interfolio. I submitted all my letters of recommendation to the pre-health committee at my university and they designate a day to upload.

I electronically submitted my Interfolio letters last Monday (6/10), and they are still not uploaded on the application. Did any of you also have a similar delay with their Interfolio letters?

My GPA got verified 20 mins ago. Contrary to popular belief, I would say that AADSAS has been extremely fast in processing all of the materials.

Transcripts Received: 6/10
GPA Verified: 6/17

Paper Committee Letter Submitted: 6/12
Paper Committee Letter Received: 6/17

Last edited:
My GPA got verified 20 mins ago. Contrary to popular belief, I would say that AADSAS has been extremely fast in processing all of the materials.

Yeah, I agree, mine arrived the 11th so I expect my verification tomorrow.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Muggs
My GPA got verified 20 mins ago.

Are you a reapplicant..?

Also, does having your GPA verified mean that you can now see your calculated GPAs?

Where can you see on the website that your GPA is verified?
Does it just send you a message?

Last edited:

well in that case, I am pretty sure that what Glimmer said was correct. They are verifying GPA's in order of people who submitted their application first along with people who submitted the transcripts already. So it's going to take a while for mine...since I just submitted yesterday =/

Don't worry too much about the time line. Everything will pan out. Interviews will probably just happen faster. At least for you guys, Dec 1st falls on a Sunday so you will hear back on Dec 2nd, if I'm not mistaken. We had to wait til Monday Dec 3rd. That weekend felt terribly long.

I am not a reapplicant. I got an email from AADSAS telling me that my GPAs were calculated/verified.

Last edited:

My major basis for this is just compared to the speed of things last year. Since they didn't seem to start verifying anything until today, it wouldn't make sense for them to make the first batch as early as it was last year.

My major basis for this is just compared to the speed of things last year. Since they didn't seem to start verifying anything until today, it wouldn't make sense for them to make the first batch as early as it was last year.

Yeah, but nothing stays the same year to year (the opening date of the cycle was a couple days later as well); it's probably due to a greater volume of applicants this cycle. I personally said it was fast because, relatively speaking, it only took AADSAS 7 days after receiving my transcripts to verify my calculated GPAs and only 5 days to receive and process my paper committee letter. Also, the difference between 1st, 2nd, 3rd batch, etc. is probably not as important as everyone makes it out to be. Sure it doesn't hurt to be as early as possible, but I think it's safe to assume that you only start to get disadvantaged by a "late" application much later in the cycle when the class actually starts to get filled up.

Both of my transcripts were received june 10th. Should my gpa be verified today?
I also e-submitted june 4th

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/4

Transcripts Submitted: 6/4
Transcripts Received: 6/10, but 6/12 was when it was posted online.
GPA Verified: 6/18

Last edited:
I electronically submitted my Interfolio letters last Monday (6/10), and they are still not uploaded on the application. Did any of you also have a similar delay with their Interfolio letters?
Yup. I have the same problem. I asked Interfolio to send my letters to AADSAS June 7th and nothing yet. The Interfolio website says 7-10 business days so I was gonna wait till Wednesday or Thursday before giving either Interfolio or AADSAS a call.

Transcripts Submitted: 6/4
GPA Verified: 6/18

Committee Letter requested: 6/4
Committee Letter Received: 7/3

Date Application Mailed: 7/12

Last edited: