DAT Breakdown 5/10/13

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

topshelf

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
We have the same GPA, but I haven't taken the DAT yet (in 4 weeks, though, I will).
Thanks for the breakdown, and congratulations!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! Great scores! At least you got above a 17 on QR, don't stress it so much and enjoy your other great scores.

As for Columbia and UPenn, personally I think really good ECs will help. You look pretty good on paper, so just get your app in ASAP! And hopefully you'll land an interview. At that point it's just you and your people skills.

Congrats! Great scores! At least you got above a 17 on QR, don't stress it so much and enjoy your other great scores.

As for Columbia and UPenn, personally I think really good ECs will help. You look pretty good on paper, so just get your app in ASAP! And hopefully you'll land an interview. At that point it's just you and your people skills.

Thank you for the input! Do Columbia and UPenn look a lot at ECs?? I have 3 years dental assisting experience and a lot of leadership/service.

Outstanding job. Congratulations.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk