DK Form People!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

princessbabe

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It was all hard

What did you people think? The Bio was a lot harder than I thought it would be, even harder than the physics. :(

Members don't see this ad.

Oh my gosh I know! It was all pretty hard; Bio in particular. There was SO MUCH biology that you COULD NOT have studied for. Oh well. It's over now:clap:

Yeah, I hear ya. I'm glad to hear its not just me. PS started off pretty difficult. For some reason, I couldn't concentrate on the verbal. The essays weren't bad ;) Yeah, and for the bio, who said we had to know everything about renin? They had a bunch of really obscure stuff on there.

I personally feel absolutely terrible about it. We all work our a$$es off for years in college, earn the grades, gain medical experience, and it can all go down the tubes and mean nothing based on one day's test and a lot of luck. On my final days of studying I 've been getting around 30-31 on the practice tests. After yesterday, I'm prayin for at least a 28. This can just be so depressing.

+pissed+

Originally posted by jdg222
Yeah, I hear ya. I'm glad to hear its not just me. PS started off pretty difficult. For some reason, I couldn't concentrate on the verbal. The essays weren't bad ;) Yeah, and for the bio, who said we had to know everything about renin? They had a bunch of really obscure stuff on there.

I personally feel absolutely terrible about it. We all work our a$$es off for years in college, earn the grades, gain medical experience, and it can all go down the tubes and mean nothing based on one day's test and a lot of luck. On my final days of studying I 've been getting around 30-31 on the practice tests. After yesterday, I'm prayin for at least a 28. This can just be so depressing.

+pissed+

I totoally relate to you!

I've been getting 30-31 too on the practice tests right before the test date, but now I think I can barely make a 28. The physics section really upset me. I kept getting 12s on practice tests, but now I don't even think I can make a 10 on the real one! Maybe I have to retake it. But that's not the end of the world, I know...

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, at least if it was a hard test in general then we'll get a better curve. I know they score each test differently depending on how hard it was (someone else who took it told me that). So that means we get a more generous curve hopefully! Yeah, I'm praying for at least a 28! :(

I had form CK and from talking to other DK folks it was pretty similar to CK. Holy cow! I ran out of time for PS and had to guess on three passages pretty much, did anyone else have this problem? also the freaking bio was chock full of experimental patient data with **** from nowhere, hardly any orgo. I am praying for a 28, this is after 11 practice exams and getting high 20's and a 30 on practice exams. Yeah this test sucks.